[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
replace all? click yes? already done copy to each folder.. but still showing error message please help
Look if you have the NextGen-Tex despite the "missing message" - if so it´s a different version issue.
NextGen-Tex.jpg
Choose another skin and then back to Hanmen Tex, save the card and reload - now it should be ok.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
hello guys, im looking for a card I lost. It was a female with short hair, glasses, tattoos, tomboy and a black and white shirt with a black skirt. If you could help me I would appreciate it.
I would suggest trawling through Bepis DB.
As per TurboJoe's reply unfortunately there is little to no chance of identifying a card based on only a description. If you had a character name we could check our collections using KKManager.
Best of luck

Reactions: DepL4N and turbojoe

Nate7188

Aug 4, 2023
does anybody knows the password for this mod?

the twitter user is in japanese too....
I'll save you the anguish when you somehow manage to crack that pass only to find the resulting card has 50 japanese exclusive mods you will never get cuz no japanese, no mod. I'm certain we talked about this same person posting their cards along with the password and the dozens of mods you have to hunt down for all them.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
I'll save you the anguish when you somehow manage to crack that pass only to find the resulting card has 50 japanese exclusive mods you will never get cuz no japanese, no mod. I'm certain we talked about this same person posting their cards along with the password and the dozens of mods you have to hunt down for all them.
We did sure last month. I ask KoiKatsu for Honey Select but he not give mod to me no too. So I try to port so far
koikatsuheadinhs2.jpg
That koikasu gamerip! Kazuo3D test verzion can shove in nagwi!!

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
It depends. You can import HS2 cards into RG but I found mixed to poor results. If it is made without use of many Mods then it will look ok in RG. If it uses lots of Mods then it is unlikely to. RG is immature in the amount of modding and clothing items available so the more advanced your HS2 install the poorer imprt results you are likely to see.
There were a few I found imported OK, but then needed work in RG to give them closest matching clothes and hair.
Thanks Velcrofy you any got this mod Roomgirl?
7febb91d-a45d-4960-9b9b-c8eccfbcfc66-740x0.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Look if you have the NextGen-Tex despite the "missing message" - if so it´s a different version issue.
Choose another skin and then back to Hanmen Tex, save the card and reload - now it should be ok.
my inisetting always crash to desktop everytime i try to checklist the graphic mod..any solution dear?maybe thats the trigger for hanmen still missing error showing?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
my inisetting always crash to desktop everytime i try to checklist the graphic mod..any solution dear?maybe thats the trigger for hanmen still missing error showing?
Hanmen Shader needs GraphicsMode to work, if you have not activated SSS you get grey skin.
But this has nothing to do with the missing mod message - this happens only if you have not installed the mod or installed not correct or the character card has another version saved as you have in your game.

The crash is caused by a loading error of the Graphics - are you sure you have your game folder on top of a drive? E.g. D:\HS2-R13.

Btw you didn´t answer my reply here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11438760

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI!
For those who have has crashes after installing Hanmen Skin and shaders, try this:
In folder BepiEx/Plugins, locate the file "SkinResolutionPatch.dll" and rename the extension as "SkinResolutionPatch.dl_" and try.
I had the same issue, after download the hanmen's skins, it comes with this *.dll file and my game crashes. doing the aforementioned, fix my game.

Hope this info helps.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
View attachment 2839146
how to make that hanmen menu skin showing? i already check but nothing found for hanmen NXTG skin..i already copy all hanmen files to each respective folder..i really wonder why still not working..pogskin already showing, dragon skin type showing, only hanmen why not showing..

dreemer95

Apr 19, 2023
Are we sure these mods work. I am getting missing mod error loading these cards
There are 3 archives linked in that post. The mods you are missing are in the second one. Download that and look for them and then put them in your game directory - mods - sideloader modpack - DBLin. Then the cards should load properly.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
We really need to hammer down these Mod Rules. Some need to be in a specific place. Some can just be dumped under Mods, and some can be organized and put in MY Mods etc. Which is it?

I hate putting anything in the folders like Sideloader because the updater can see and will delete mods in those folders.....putting me back in this situation.

Sep 15, 2021
We really need to hammer down these Mod Rules. Some need to be in a specific place. Some can just be dumped under Mods, and some can be organized and put in MY Mods etc. Which is it?

I hate putting anything in the folders like Sideloader because the updater can see and will delete mods in those folders.....putting me back in this situation.
Unfortunately for that plan, there are several distinct types of mods. Zipmods are just data: bundles of files that the game knows how to use. They go in /mods. However, other mods are actual game code that needs to get loaded into the game process. They go in /BepInEx/Plugins. There may be other things as well; I don't fully understand the modding ecosystem.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Unfortunately for that plan, there are several distinct types of mods. Zipmods are just data: bundles of files that the game knows how to use. They go in /mods. However, other mods are actual game code that needs to get loaded into the game process. They go in /BepInEx/Plugins. There may be other things as well; I don't fully understand the modding ecosystem.
Yeah, the mods that some cards require to work properly, those are the ones being discussed and are all zipmods. I've never had to or needed to mess with the Plugin "Mods". I just assumed we all knew from context I was speaking about Card Mods etc.

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022

Mod always work so long as inside "mods" fodler. No sub folder require. If updater fucks up, stop use updater.

All else files should not never adjust fyi

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes