[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
1.optional files that need 100gb size on that download torrent files list is not affecting anything on game right? from 2 files list, i only download 1 files..is that already 100% completed list with all mod? View attachment 2843036
2.can you give remark please, which one folder that useless no affect anything on gameplay ? sideloader modpack (below my mods folder) it takes 50 gb itself total size..i wonder is it used in gameplay?
View attachment 2843038
HI!
Sorry folk, I was bussy.
1.- Download this one, it is enough to play the game, the other file is optional, like studio and other advanced mods, we will download it later, first let's make your game runs smooth in your machine.
2023-08-10 230517.png

2. All files are needed.

peepersleaf

May 5, 2020
Does anybody have anything by Yomi? They charge an arm and a leg but their stuff looks really good

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
HI!
Sorry folk, I was bussy.
1.- Download this one, it is enough to play the game, the other file is optional, like studio and other advanced mods, we will download it later, first let's make your game runs smooth in your machine.
View attachment 2843106

2. All files are needed.
hanmen next gen texture all files, first person POV and merchant girl replacer mod is already included on that optional AI HS2 files 7z folk?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hanmen next gen texture all files, first person POV and merchant girl replacer mod is already included on that optional AI HS2 files 7z folk?
TBH, don't remeber xd. I could say Yes, they are inthere. Cuz the other file is the Optional sideloader studio, includes all the stuff to make studio works.

Reactions: frozenboyz
Mar 26, 2023
HI!
For those who have has crashes after installing Hanmen Skin and shaders, try this:
In folder BepiEx/Plugins, locate the file "SkinResolutionPatch.dll" and rename the extension as "SkinResolutionPatch.dl_" and try.
I had the same issue, after download the hanmen's skins, it comes with this *.dll file and my game crashes. doing the aforementioned, fix my game.

Hope this info helps.
hi is it stable for you ? i tried this and it still crashes after i change 2 3 cards
edit nvm. i managed to make it work

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
TBH, don't remeber xd. I could say Yes, they are inthere. Cuz the other file is the Optional sideloader studio, includes all the stuff to make studio works.
already done 100% downloaded i makesure already..but when extracting using winrar, it showing error checksum..it is normal? what to do folk? hdd space all is more than enough

• Sad

yoshinon777

Dec 1, 2019
hello,
I know that this gets asked a lot, but I'm trying to get this card, but it's behind a password and the hint is very confusing. I don't want to come off as entitled, but ill post it here if anybody wants to take a crack at it.
枝垂桜 is "cherry tree with a drooping branch" in english
PW(in japanese) = sidarezakura

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Need to instal KKManager to get the updates. in your root game folder go an see if yo have the KKmanager folder, if not, download it from here
i already redownload it and now can update..btw do you know how to apply first person POV? it should be included from default whole new files R15 right? also hanmen still showing error message even after i download whole new files R15..any solution folk? dragon skin is there, HD skin is there, other skin is there avaialable why only hanmen still not avaiable ebven after i give update copy paste files hanmen after apply whole new files R15

• Hey there

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i already redownload it and now can update..btw do you know how to apply first person POV? it should be included from default whole new files R15 right? also hanmen still showing error message even after i download whole new files R15..any solution folk? dragon skin is there, HD skin is there, other skin is there avaialable why only hanmen still not avaiable ebven after i give update copy paste files hanmen after apply whole new files R15
Pls remember that I posted before Hanmen is NOT part of BetterRepack!!!
Look here to get the (pirate) links on F95 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

To add: Hanmens Shader last version is 3.55, but you can also work with v. 2.0 well.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I really dont remember, seems to be the semicolon or comma key. Really I don't remember. In game press F1 key and in the search area type POV, and read.
Hanmen recent mods have issues. I recomend you to use the hanmen stuff in your repack. The issues that I'm talking about is that some cards get ruined using that mod.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes