[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Hi!
I really dont remember, seems to be the semicolon or comma key. Really I don't remember. In game press F1 key and in the search area type POV, and read.
Hanmen recent mods have issues. I recomend you to use the hanmen stuff in your repack. The issues that I'm talking about is that some cards get ruined using that mod.
what to do for solve the issue hanmen? is thaty black skin that i load the card still i got because the issue is from hanmen (not from me)?? please take a look, is this all correct files and folder putting or which one incorrect?

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
what to do for solve the issue hanmen? is thaty black skin that i load the card still i got because the issue is from hanmen (not from me)?? please take a look, is this all correct files and folder putting or which one incorrect?
On the Launcher, make sure you have GraphicsMod selected and NOT DHH. Hanmen skins only work with Graphics Mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then in game, press F5 to open the GraphicsMod setting, go to the SSS tab and make sure it is enabled. Hanmen skins also need this enabled to work.

That should be everything. Also, you will want to move your Hanmen mods to the "MyMods" subfolder in your mods folder. If you use the update button on the launcher (which you should regularly), it syncs everything in the mods folder to the online mods repo except for your MyMods folder. That means it may delete or overwrite ANYTHING in the mods folder that is not in MyMods, including those Hanmen files you have there.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
On the Launcher, make sure you have GraphicsMod selected and NOT DHH. Hanmen skins only work with Graphics Mod.

Then in game, press F5 to open the GraphicsMod setting, go to the SSS tab and make sure it is enabled. Hanmen skins also need this enabled to work.

That should be everything. Also, you will want to move your Hanmen mods to the "MyMods" subfolder in your mods folder. If you use the update button on the launcher (which you should regularly), it syncs everything in the mods folder to the online mods repo except for your MyMods folder. That means it may delete or overwrite ANYTHING in the mods folder that is not in MyMods, including those Hanmen files you have there.

1. is this all correct placing files and folder for hanmen? is there any missing files that needed for hanmen working? because i see on my listing hanmen files there is no DOA goddess outfit and cloth shaders liike your hanmen files?
Screenshot 2023-08-12 125050.png
2.how to remove or move that girl's health status bar on top image?
3. is there any cheat//instant way to make ecchi list become full listed and not a blank list like this? as well for normal skill list and exp girl also?
Screenshot 2023-08-12 124241.png

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
Do you have the two zipmods:"[Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod" and "[Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures No Moles.zipmod" mentioned in yoshinon777's post which answer to you .

NEXT-GEN Textures is for cap01.png .
NEXT-GEN Shaders are for cap02.png .

If you have not NEXT-GEN Textures, go back to page 804 and find the post of bc0204.

Just put the zipmod in the mods folder, and those subfolders are for easy management.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Just put the zipmod in the mods folder, and those subfolders are for easy management.
No, the subfolders are not just for easy managment. Like I said above, the sideloader updater CAN DELETE ANYTHING in the mods folder that is not in MyMods. Subfolders within MyMods are optional yes, but it is very important to NOT tell people to put zipmods in the mods folder root.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
1. is this all correct placing files and folder for hanmen? is there any missing files that needed for hanmen working? because i see on my listing hanmen files there is no DOA goddess outfit and cloth shaders liike your hanmen files?
If you are only having issues with the skin, Next-Gen shaders should be all you need (I think). If you are missing anything else it will pop up in the top left of the screen when you try and load a card or you can use HS2PngInfo to find mods for a card and search here for them.

2.how to remove or move that girl's health status bar on top image?
3. is there any cheat//instant way to make ecchi list become full listed and not a blank list like this? as well for normal skill list and exp girl also?
No idea for the above two, I don't use AI just HS2 sorry.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
No, the subfolders are not just for easy managment. Like I said above, the sideloader updater CAN DELETE ANYTHING in the mods folder that is not in MyMods. Subfolders within MyMods are optional yes, but it is very important to NOT tell people to put zipmods in the mods folder root.
ah! my fault.

Because many people have mentioned that updating through KKManager or InitSetting.exe will delete zipmods that are not placed in mods\MyMods, so I do not specifically mention it.

sorry.

Reactions: ub3rmaan

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Do you have the two zipmods:"[Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures.zipmod" and "[Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Textures No Moles.zipmod" mentioned in yoshinon777's post which answer to you .

NEXT-GEN Textures is for View attachment 2845489 .
NEXT-GEN Shaders are for View attachment 2845490 .

If you have not NEXT-GEN Textures, go back to page 804 and find the post of bc0204.

you are really a lifesaver bro..thanks..now already ok..aftere struggling from yesterday why no other members cant give on point solution..
because too many distraction not a solution..btw do you know diffrenet moles and no moles choice what is it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaseijin

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
1.how to remove or move that girl's health status bar on top image?
2. is there any cheat//instant way to make ecchi list become full listed and not a blank list like this? as well for normal skill list and exp girl
also?
Screenshot 2023-08-12 124241.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
hi all..do you know how to make this realistic coated skin tone for male player and also for our AI girls player? what preset that is used for creating the realistic result coated skin lik ethis? may someone can share that preset setting files? the realistic skin should kinda looks like this, not only just white plain color..i wonder on where we can creating this realistic skin tone..on player creation in gameplay option or in where? next_gen_dick_shader.png

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
NEED HELP all..
where i can downkload this list files:
-mdgq!nikki78
-[*starstar*]tattoo_2
-Xeyniu.tifa
-k023
-com.bepinex.kkrsb210429
-[Xeyniu]HS2m004 Iris Type 1 Variant
-MCM82AerithFF7r
-milk217:milk064
-McM82: Oboro Troop LEader - AT outfit
-kuroshiba: [HS2] yasogami_sailor_outfit_mod
-HS_kimono

and then should to put in where folder address to become detected on gameplay ai shoujo?

yoshinon777

Dec 1, 2019
NEED HELP all..
where i can downkload this list files:
-mdgq!nikki78
-[*starstar*]tattoo_2
-Xeyniu.tifa
-k023
-com.bepinex.kkrsb210429
-[Xeyniu]HS2m004 Iris Type 1 Variant
-MCM82AerithFF7r
-milk217:milk064
-McM82: Oboro Troop LEader - AT outfit
-kuroshiba: [HS2] yasogami_sailor_outfit_mod
-HS_kimono

and then should to put in where folder address to become detected on gameplay ai shoujo?
Some of these are included in BR

Some of them belong to Chinese authors, and some mods they make are not available without access to Baidu
The current Baidu is very difficult to access unless you live in China

Some of them belong to Japanese authors, and they often publish mods on Twitter, Yuki and other minor uploaders,
which are very difficult to track

I've been looking for mods that I haven't had for years, and I've given up many times

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hi all..do you know how to make this realistic coated skin tone for male player and also for our AI girls player? what preset that is used for creating the realistic result coated skin lik ethis? may someone can share that preset setting files? the realistic skin should kinda looks like this, not only just white plain color..i wonder on where we can creating this realistic skin tone..on player creation in gameplay option or in where? View attachment 2845621
HI!
Normally the skin is plain as you said, there are several skin types. The game have some of them. In chara editor look for the skin type and choose the most accurate for your taste. K1T0 is one of my favorite ones:
Take a look in K1T0's patreon:

Some skin types, as hanmen, are not free, keep that in mind.

Reactions: frozenboyz

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Some of these are included in BR

Some of them belong to Chinese authors, and some mods they make are not available without access to Baidu
The current Baidu is very difficult to access unless you live in China

Some of them belong to Japanese authors, and they often publish mods on Twitter, Yuki and other minor uploaders,
which are very difficult to track

I've been looking for mods that I haven't had for years, and I've given up many times
after found then should to put in where folder address to become detected on gameplay ai shoujo? is this correct? Screenshot 2023-08-12 195452.png

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
after found then should to put in where folder address to become detected on gameplay ai shoujo? is this correct? View attachment 2846513
The default mods, those who came with the game going to their respective filepath.

The ones you have get, paid, recieved, found, pirated, going to MyMods folder. You also create sub folders to better arangement of your mods

Do Not put zipmods outside in the root mod folder, KKmanader updater will wipe it out in a update event.

cloyster99

Aug 22, 2021
Am i the only one getting red ears in some scenes with the new shaders 3.55? Something like this.
Sin título.png

Any ideas?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes