[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Not retexture, but make new one
In the post I shared, there are PDF's files that explain how a mod is made from scratch. maybe we can figure out how to make a new clothes, tearing off an existing one, re-work it and then re-pack it.
I've haerd a tool from Hooh named "Hooh modding tool" and "Hoo documentation". maybe if you look around cand find something.

Reactions: turbojoe and terza

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Swimsuit model. illusion no more.......

View attachment 2854640

View attachment 2854641

View attachment 2854642

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Illusion no More is actually incorrect, YES illusion Studio has closed but only in NAME

They have rebranded to illgames

They will still make the HGames that we all know and love, The genre is not gone.

More info Here

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Is there an easy way to modify a clothing zipmod just to change which category it shows up in?
Example: I have underwear mods I want to change so they're select-able in pantyhose or gloves.

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Is there an easy way to modify a clothing zipmod just to change which category it shows up in?
Example: I have underwear mods I want to change so they're select-able in pantyhose or gloves.
I think you can edit the list file inside the zipmod itself, but requires .csv

See here under lists

Last edited:

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
I think you can edit the list file inside the zipmod itself, but requires .csv

See here under lists
That worked, the first line is all that had to be changed. The problem is figuring out what number = which clothing category.
Inner bot is 243, so hopefully they're just in numerical order since gloves is 244.

Reactions: Sykosis

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
here comes a little preview of one of my next character.
already in version _1 her advantages are clearly visible. :giggle:
only one problem I still have for implementation. I still have no name for the sweet. :eek:
would you not have some ideas ? :unsure:

View attachment 2855546

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still have no name for the sweet. : Fluffita Inuita *looool*

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
That worked, the first line is all that had to be changed. The problem is figuring out what number = which clothing category.
Inner bot is 243, so hopefully they're just in numerical order since gloves is 244.

Doesn't seem to have lists of categories for each game, but might help you find some more tools and info.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes