[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sein45

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 1171991
Not exactly a character card but still worthy of attention... we have a new Honey select 2 plugin called Camera Cycler.

It eliminates the tedium of constantly fiddling with your mouse (and the viewpoint(s) you want) while watching your favourite H-scene. You can adjust then save as many camera angles as you like, then cycle through them carefully with the handy menu, or ultra-quick via a keyboard shortcut of your choice.

Camera Cycler is the first plugin made possible by our ongoing Illusion Plugin Crowdfund Program. :) If you support our program, know this is for you. Available for download May 1st, 2021.

. Link die help me plugin camera cycler hs2

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
can't I use more than 2 paint?
Nope, I allready asked for a plugin for more slots, but no answer :-/

An Easy way to use paints to create an overlay:
  1. Remove all cosmetics (nips, pubes, suntans,... ) from the body
  2. place and configure 2 paints
  3. MaterialEditor: export the MainTex (#1)
  4. change those 2 paints to the next ones you want
  5. MaterialEditor: export the MainTex (#2)
  6. ... go on until you have all the paints you want
  7. combine those textures (Export...maintex...png) with GIMP or PS to one new PNG
  8. Load this file as an overlay
You'll notice a few flaws you need to iron out like the fading paints on seems of the model, caused by the used PaintMask or the coloring.

PS: You have an overlay and an underlay. It's not the same. The overlay is easier colored but as the name says, it covors mostly everything. The underlay is harder regarding the color, since it is (surprise) UNDER the skin. So you kind of allways have to keep in mind, that the skin color is added to the color of an underlay.

C_Jun

Aug 19, 2023
Hi guys, I'm a rookie, wanna share my character who from D4DJ Mer4mid - Matsuyama Dalia. Notice that make sure you already installed the HF patch before use this card. It's not a perfect work and I'm still learning. The suggestions are always welcome.
HS2ChaF_20230731205138411.png
D4DJ is a Japanese music media franchise created by Bushiroad, Mer4mid is one of their units.

Jun
cooperator: MaoMao

rgponce

Jul 29, 2023
So i'm kind of back. Had a rough 3 months (Understatement lol)

Anyways Kate is coming tomorrow, She's fully NGS3. I'm still learning the ins and outs of mat edit with the new shader so she is kind of toned down for now :p

Here is a preview (open in a new window for full res)

View attachment 2865893
Hi. I downloaded some of your cards, but even after downloading the eye shades, the cards remain white-eyed, like zombies.
Any tips on how to fix it?

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Kate v2.1 [NGS3]- HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 3 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

★ Next Gen Shader 3 is highly recommended for this card

Kate v2.1 [NGS3] Preview.png

Special Thanks to Great_Old_One for the bikini tans mod
REQUIRED MOD -
★ All other mods are in sideloader, run initsetting then hit update - you only need sideloader mods ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kate's card is here

Enjoy

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the nod Sykosis, seeing the mod in a work of art like that makes it more than worth the effort. For those grabbing the mod now, it's a set of bikini tans with different necklines, so you can get the top tanline to line up just where you want it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes