[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Kate v2.1 [NGS3]- HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 3 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode

★ Next Gen Shader 3 is highly recommended for this card

View attachment 2866856

Special Thanks to Great_Old_One for the bikini tans mod
REQUIRED MOD -
★ All other mods are in sideloader, run initsetting then hit update - you only need sideloader mods ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kate's card is here

Enjoy
wow pretty girl!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sykosis

bumjor

May 29, 2020
Hello, fellas
Some outfits from the Modpack folder in coordinates won't load, or load partially.
Any ideas why?

Attached the example

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Hello, fellas
Some outfits from the Modpack folder in coordinates won't load, or load partially.
Any ideas why?

Attached the example
It loads perfectly for me, so it maybe mean you don't have your repack up to date.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone has the Manon Mod + Outfit yet from the cunihinx & getdowncrazy collab?
Love you guys, have a nice day/night

buchoi

Jun 7, 2020
Can somebody tell me, where I can find honey select 2 cards for Legend of Heroes characters. A Patreon link or just a creator I can Google for would be enough. Unfortunately I didn't find many cards from those games yet and the ones I found are mostly for Koikatsu and not very good.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Can somebody tell me, where I can find honey select 2 cards for Legend of Heroes characters. A Patreon link or just a creator I can Google for would be enough. Unfortunately I didn't find many cards from those games yet and the ones I found are mostly for Koikatsu and not very good.
These sites have cards:

Use search functions there.

On illusioncards.booru you can try to search tags that users have added until you find one (legend_of_heroes doesn't show results, maybe try character names) and add honey_select_2 to filter cards that have been tagged for that game (not all cards are well tagged but that can help). For example, here is a search for all HS2 Overwatch cards:

On bepis you can use the tag search or try character names in the search fields on the left:

Kenzato doesn't have tags, you can try searching the game or character names, use quotes around full names for best results.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I am unable to open the MaterialEditor. It's a recent problem because when I was installing NextGen I managed to use it :(
Well I'm not sure what to tell you, do you mean material editor wont run when you click the material editor button or do you mean you dont know how to open material editor?
If 2 I posted pictures on how exactly to open it
If it wont run try updating your game initsettings update and see if there is a material editor patch - Which version of hs2 are you running ? Maybe consider a reinstall of hs2 or try reinstalling material editor directly

Reactions: turbojoe

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Card release
View attachment 2866741
View attachment 2866742

View attachment 2866745

View attachment 2866762

Link online until 27.8 !!!

ps.
I took out the gloss effect on the face, because it came through too strongly when using the clothes.
If you only want to use the neutral skin for your model, you should adjust it again or try another face skin.
This such Vindictus boss!! i inspre to play with!
persephone.png
HS2ChaF_20230821184201995.png
Need soul mod for coslay!

rgponce

Jul 29, 2023
Well I'm not sure what to tell you, do you mean material editor wont run when you click the material editor button or do you mean you dont know how to open material editor?
If it wont run try updating your game initsettings update and see if there is a material editor patch - Which version of hs2 are you running ? Maybe consider a reinstall of hs2 or try reinstalling material editor directly
Material editor won't run when I click the material editor button. I running a update now. I use AI BR15. Thanks

rgponce

Jul 29, 2023
Replacing the "AI_MaterialEditor.dll" file with the one downloaded from GitHub solved the issue. MaterialEditor is opening, although I don't even need it to solve the error with the eyes because it solved itself by changing the MaterialEditor. Thanks for the help and the beautiful cards

Jan 2, 2019
These sites have cards:

On illusioncards.booru you can try to search tags that users have added until you find one (legend_of_heroes doesn't show results, maybe try character names) and add honey_select_2 to filter cards that have been tagged for that game (not all cards are well tagged but that can help). For example, here is a search for all HS2 Overwatch cards:

On bepis you can use the tag search or try character names in the search fields on the left:

Kenzato doesn't have tags, you can try searching the game or character names, use quotes around full names for best results.
Honestly illusion booru is kinda diying, the cards posted are getting old

buchoi

Jun 7, 2020
These sites have cards:

Yes I know those sites and have searched there already. There just aren't a lot of characters from the Legend of Heroes games. That's why I came here asking, in hope somebody might know a creator, that makes character cards from Legend of Heroes Characters.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes