[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Yes I know those sites and have searched there already. There just aren't a lot of characters from the Legend of Heroes games. That's why I came here asking, in hope somebody might know a creator, that makes character cards from Legend of Heroes Characters.
I know a few who could or may have done LOH characters, here's a few names. Three of them post on f95 quite often

Hikari posts here quite often
He is also a regular at f95
also posts at f95 often
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps, maybe try the request thread

Goodluck

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
I just found one user who makes perfect versions of different characters.

Go to this link and find your favorite:
bro you are so late its unbelievable. Everybody knows of cunihinx, (should) everybody who used the better repack atleast.
But i guess if somebody actually missed it its a big help

Lmaonez

Apr 13, 2020
bro you are so late its unbelievable. Everybody knows of cunihinx, (should) everybody who used the better repack atleast.
But i guess if somebody actually missed it its a big help
You may not be the best candidate for being a teacher, or even being a father someday, but all of us have started out in this life not even knowing how to shit properly.

I have discovered this game today, as well as several character creators.

I have put this link for those who do not have so much free time and want to look only at the last pages.

All the best to you.

Lmaonez

Apr 13, 2020
you can also do something else besides trolling.
ps.. account from bugmenot or co?

I don't know what trolling is for you, if it hurts you that I reacts to your message the same way you react to mine, maybe you need to rest a bit. A lot of tension?

PS: It's a personal account, Detective.

23hh23

Sep 10, 2021
hey all!
I try to change the size of the clothes without changing the dimensions of the organs, for example increasing the size of shoes without changing the size of the feet.
dose any one know how to do it?

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
I just found one user who makes perfect versions of different characters.

Go to this link and find your favorite:
Yeah cunihinx one of best!

But so best Xyth24, XeyNiu, Dark Ruler, Roy12, Pathos, McM82, 73lac7. they port chars all custom of games! also do cloth hair skin etce are Boy2239, K1T0-K1TN, GDC, Gesonyan, DbLin, milk217, Nyaacho, and my favo Sjjpl, who do best best hair style!

Worse is Kazuo, Junior Livestock, and Ken san! Fuck stupids!

post this ok?
HS2_2023-08-21-23-14-39-318.png

Last edited:

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Yes I know those sites and have searched there already. There just aren't a lot of characters from the Legend of Heroes games. That's why I came here asking, in hope somebody might know a creator, that makes character cards from Legend of Heroes Characters.
When asking for help on a forum, you should mention that you've already searched the usual sites or tried the common solutions when asking for some help. There are a lot of posts on here from people just asking how to find cards who just don't know about those sites and we have no way to know you aren't one of them unless you say so.

I'm not criticizing you specifically, this is something I see constantly in help threads. People post some question, I give some general troubleshooting suggestions and they get mad about it, listing a bunch of things they have done and how my advice obviously doesn't apply to them and I should have known better. It gets frustrating.

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
When asking for help on a forum, you should mention that you've already searched the usual sites or tried the common solutions when asking for some help. There are a lot of posts on here from people just asking how to find cards who just don't know about those sites and we have no way to know you aren't one of them unless you say so.

I'm not criticizing you specifically, this is something I see constantly in help threads. People post some question, I give some general troubleshooting suggestions and they get mad about it, listing a bunch of things they have done and how my advice obviously doesn't apply to them and I should have known better. It gets frustrating.
Live learn love big tit! still dont shit proper although

for noobie boobie
shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kro076

blink90

Apr 12, 2023
Greetings! I'm looking for some Paladins character cards, particularly an accurate Io card. If someone could share any girl I'd be very thankful.
io.png

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Basically she is a complete revamp and fully grown version of a card made by Rynas i've found years ago on discord.

Note: She have some accessories set to hidden on startup thanks to the accessory control plugin, so be sure to get a closer look to have a little idea on what this adorable little puppy is capable of :D

HS2_2023-08-23-16-03-30-699.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes