[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 2, 2019
maple from nekopara, noelle from deltarune , aurora and belle and tinkerbell(goth) from disney
the cards itfself may look weird but the char loads fine, i dont know what caused it

Reactions: Sykosis

blanddexter

Jan 28, 2023
Does anyone have a collection/link of top rated /best cards/great quality?
Having trouble finding good ones.
I am on the discord as well.

Aug 3, 2023
I just want to give a shoutout to everyone who contributes to this thread, and actually shares their own cards unlike the folk from the Koikatsu thread, don't get me wrong I love getting leaked cards and scenes from Pixiv, Patreon, etc. I just love how everyone in this thread is sharing their pride and joy with everyone, thanks guys, amazing work!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Such a site doesn´t exist so far I know.

You have to search for yourself - one idea is to search through Booru HS2 and from there to the authors page if you find a card you like.

Top rated? What´s about Sykosis
Also Mr. 69 , MrWrongtubes , Artisans

Also here you can find good cards.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
That's a loaded or very subjective ask. Do you want animated or real people. That alone effects what you'll get.

For Me
Real - Perseus Stone, TDHE, LexiFlexi,
Animated or Cartoons - Dino Fixa, YaoUchiha, Critsalot, Roy12, Hikari Shuya
And other Turbojoe Mentioned.
Again you have to go through the sites (I would suggest going page by page of this thread from 1 and finding artist you like.) then start following them.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I took a look at the page of mrwrongtubes on turbos link.
many of his maps seem top, but when you open them you quickly see the errors.
he makes great effort with the faces, but body and co remain on the track, which is a pity.
a card we liked from face but very well, so I have created a rework.

it is completely reworked in dimensions, skin, map and proportions.

I hope you like it now and especially my newest body model --- :love:

View attachment 2880660

View attachment 2880701
HI!
You're right! the artist focuses more on faces than bodies. TBH, I apreciate more the effort in doing faces than bodies. As for me, it is most difficult to acheve a good looking face than a bodyshape, faces are unique than bodies. I once try to make cards but I failed, all my creations looks the same in face, and I have seen this effect in several artist that doing cards, all faces are the same, the artist's signature (no offence to all artists)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
HI!
You're right! the artist focuses more on faces than bodies. TBH, I apreciate more the effort in doing faces than bodies. As for me, it is most difficult to acheve a good looking face than a bodyshape, faces are unique than bodies. I once try to make cards but I failed, all my creations looks the same in face, and I have seen this effect in several artist that doing cards, all faces are the same, the artist's signature (no offence to all artists)
Yeah once you get the face.....you can upload it to any other body.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I took a look at the page of mrwrongtubes on turbos link.
many of his maps seem top, but when you open them you quickly see the errors.
he makes great effort with the faces, but body and co remain on the track, which is a pity.
HI!
You're right! the artist focuses more on faces than bodies. TBH, I apreciate more the effort in doing faces than bodies. As for me, it is most difficult to acheve a good looking face than a bodyshape, faces are unique than bodies.
Haha - cuz I reworked the bodies of downloaded cards for my own taste from beginning that was never a problem fo me ;)

And totally agree with Kasejin

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes