[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
I have a few questions maybe someone can help with . . . or not. In my notes I pasted a previous post where someone had given some advice on finding artists. They specifically said that for "Real - Perseus Stone, TDHE, LexiFlexi". I am sure they meant PerseusStoned for the first one and I 100% agree and am a patron on their Patreon. I have searched for the other two and have, so far, struck out. Can anyone help guide me? Also, I have seen mention of a Discord in posts way back but when I click the provided link, it does not seem to go anywhere. Is that gone at this point? I do follow this advice that was also given "Again you have to go through the sites (I would suggest going page by page of this thread from 1 and finding artist you like.) then start following them." and have "creator folders" broken down into individual creators which is super helpful. One more question, I am assuming this would be a former account on here "Deleted144244440246"? I have it in my notes because I really like their work. Unfortunately, you cannot search on that it seems, probably because it is a placeholder and not a valid member account. Anyone know who they are? Maybe they are active elsewhere? Patreon? Anyway, feel free to ignore but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Sykosis

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
I have a few questions maybe someone can help with . . . or not. In my notes I pasted a previous post where someone had given some advice on finding artists. They specifically said that for "Real - Perseus Stone, TDHE, LexiFlexi". I am sure they meant PerseusStoned for the first one and I 100% agree and am a patron on their Patreon. I have searched for the other two and have, so far, struck out. Can anyone help guide me? Also, I have seen mention of a Discord in posts way back but when I click the provided link, it does not seem to go anywhere. Is that gone at this point? I do follow this advice that was also given "Again you have to go through the sites (I would suggest going page by page of this thread from 1 and finding artist you like.) then start following them." and have "creator folders" broken down into individual creators which is super helpful. One more question, I am assuming this would be a former account on here "Deleted144244440246"? I have it in my notes because I really like their work. Unfortunately, you cannot search on that it seems, probably because it is a placeholder and not a valid member account. Anyone know who they are? Maybe they are active elsewhere? Patreon? Anyway, feel free to ignore but any help would be greatly appreciated.
We never inore! So you look for Perseus Stone, TDHE, and LexiFlexi, plus deleted member. Show card they do. Maybe we know. All other card share here.

Nate7188

Aug 4, 2023
For the mysterious person named "LexiFlexi" could it be that forum poster right above you? Their alias goes by that same name. TDHE stands for "TommyDHE" which can get you some searches but here is their patreon good luck in your search for some nice cards also if LexiFlexi is reading this where is that spider women card at?
As for the deleted member, it could be PATHOS, as they have been shunned from this forum because they are too cool or Synalon who also has very good stuff.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To add Nate: LexiFlexi came back here as "Soulworker" some months ago.

And "Deleted144244440246" are old postings from "Sykosis" before his old account was deleted by the Mods.
But he is back again https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9023021 + a newer comeback here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11529818.
His newer works you can find on Kenzato (look at his signature).

Nate7188

Aug 4, 2023

And "Deleted144244440246" are old postings from "Sykosis" before his old account was deleted by the Mods.
But he is back again https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9023021 + a newer comeback here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11529818.
I can see that, and thankful they've come back despite all thats happened here but I also see they will no longer share the outfit mod shown in their cards due to the mod author asking/alting to get the outfit link reported/removed. Brings me to something else is how things are handled in this piracy forum that deals with pirated content... so the "content creator" notices their stuff gets distributed then raises a stink and now we can't upload a link from them anymore? Do I have that right? They could just zip the content with a password like everyone else instead of being content cop with "their" stolen assets.

And yes I know this is controversial, but we might need to clean the air yet once again for some of the other new people...

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
For the mysterious person named "LexiFlexi" could it be that forum poster right above you? Their alias goes by that same name. TDHE stands for "TommyDHE" which can get you some searches but here is their patreon good luck in your search for some nice cards also if LexiFlexi is reading this where is that spider women card at?
As for the deleted member, it could be PATHOS, as they have been shunned from this forum because they are too cool or Synalon who also has very good stuff.
Thank you and, I'll be darned . . . LexiFlexi was right above me the whole time. Soulworker I think you posted an image of a "Lexi" screenshot and alluded to a "Lexi" card that was on our account on, I think, kenzato. I tried finding you there though under LexiFlexi and can't find you. I just looked under "soulworker" as well and can't find anything. Do you have an accessible archive anywhere? Also, Nate7188 thanks again for all the info!

Reactions: Sykosis

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022

OK! Got it . . yes, Sykosis . . that make perfect sense and I am very familiar. I think I have all their published content from Kenzato but I have heard of some older material that may not be published. I'll start digging around and thank you for the info!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
OK! Got it . . yes, Sykosis . . that make perfect sense and I am very familiar. I think I have all their published content from Kenzato but I have heard of some older material that may not be published. I'll start digging around and thank you for the info!
Hi!
Check out this artist, Has a decent skill doing faces:

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
Is anyone familiar with GGAdams Factory? I am interested in their Cirilla ( ) and Yennefer ( ) package but it feels a little chippy at $10 each. That said, they look pretty friggin' good. What I don't want to do is get it and then find out it is just a package of content already out there.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Is anyone familiar with GGAdams Factory? I am interested in their Cirilla ( ) and Yennefer ( ) package but it feels a little chippy at $10 each. That said, they look pretty friggin' good. What I don't want to do is get it and then find out it is just a package of content already out there.
He takes already made cards and improve them with his edits. So you really paying all his work...or as they say find the orginal poster and do the edits yourself. Your choice.

Cirilla & Yennefer came from

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
DBLin´s Western Face? where can I get that?
Inspired from your Leonardo.ai render https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10768027 I was curious how close I can get with DBLin´s western face, starting from your card from here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10764873

I´m presenting LEONA (from Leonardo.ai ;))
LEONA_turbojoe.png

Last edited:

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
He takes already made cards and improve them with his edits. So you really paying all his work...or as they say find the orginal poster and do the edits yourself. Your choice.

Cirilla & Yennefer came from
OK, that makes sense! Thank you for the information!

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
hi
Lexi is my account..
but I upload my works only for a limited time, because my account here was hacked several times and just like Sykosis and with others, our works were often stolen and spread by others...

just look here always up to date or ask the respective artist... also i have a link to all my current works where you can download card's again afterwards... (free)

you can find many of the others on kenzato
Oooooh-Kaaaaaay! Got it! Thank you and I admire your work! I found the M3g4 link to your archive download so I am good to go. Much appreciated.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Here's one of my old cards I remade and fixed by request, just make sure sideloader is up to date

Natasha [NGS3]- HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 3 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
★ Next Gen Shader 3 is highly recommended for this card

Natasha [NGS3].png

Have Fun

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Here's one of my old cards I remade and fixed by request, just make sure sideloader is up to date

Natasha [NGS3]- HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 3 - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
★ Next Gen Shader 3 is highly recommended for this card

View attachment 2894269

Have Fun

Preset tip - works best with darker cube maps
Natasha with NGSX - HS3 - SuperSurfaceScattering - Realistic Graphics Mode - HyperCube Map
00110-3401788913.jpg

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes