[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Card release
View attachment 2892759
View attachment 2892760

View attachment 2892761
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2892771

Link online until 6.9. !!!
Card release
View attachment 2892759
View attachment 2892760

View attachment 2892761

View attachment 2892771

Link online until 6.9. !!!
Can anyone share the noleg uncensor?

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
Can anyone give advice on how to resolve this:
1693578837557.png
I have tried multiple tops and models. Maybe there is a better forum for this questions?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone give advice on how to resolve this:
View attachment 2895290
I have tried multiple tops and models. Maybe there is a better forum for this questions?
Can´t dedect an issue in your screenshot, but I guess you mean a little clothing gap under the boobs.
Indeed there are many tops and inner tops (bras) that aren´t following exactly the breast settings, especially extremer ones.

So far I know you have to live with.

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
Can´t dedect an issue in your screenshot, but I guess you mean a little clothing gap under the boobs.
Indeed there are many tops and inner tops (bras) that aren´t following exactly the breast settings, especially extremer ones.

So far I know you have to live with.
Sorry, yes, I am actually pointing out the inner top clipping out of the top of the breast portion of the outer top. It sounds like it is an "it is what it is" kinda thing.

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Sorry, yes, I am actually pointing out the inner top clipping out of the top of the breast portion of the outer top. It sounds like it is an "it is what it is" kinda thing.

There is nothing you can do it that case, the inner top mesh is big enough to get through the top, but there is cases you can can get rid of that problem. When the meshes are flat (the most common exemple is the pantyhose and inner bottom), they fight to be on top of the other (what we call the Z fighting) it's possible to get rid of that problem by tweaking the rendering priority in the material editor, but sadly not in your case...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
There is nothing you can do it that case, the inner top mesh is big enough to get through the top, but there is cases you can can get rid of that problem. When the meshes are flat (the most common exemple is the pantyhose and inner bottom), they fight to be on top of the other (what we call the Z fighting) it's possible to get rid of that problem by tweaking the rendering priority in the material editor, but sadly not in your case...
That´s it - I had in mind to have read here a guide to queue the visibility of clothing.
You sure this doesn´t work between top and inner top?

Marcelo_DiMero

Aug 15, 2023
Reactions: ZeithGz

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
The various pieces to this are not my work but I wanted to share. I had wanted an Angelina Jolie Lara Croft that had an accurate representation of Angelina's tattoos so I pulled this together from various sources listed below:

Body: function Decode
Tattoo Overlay: Lunatic Thug (Discord)
Outfit: Kibad (posted but not their work I don't think)

There may be a better outfit out there and someone more talented than me could probably take this to the next level but I like it.

HS2ChaF_20230902061738460.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes