[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
It didn't work for me. what shader did you use?
The shader that was coming with the card "next gen hair bluenoise". Btw you can push the value higher than what the slider allows you by entering directly the value on the right side

Reactions: turbojoe

terza

Apr 2, 2021
The shader that was coming with the card "next gen hair bluenoise". Btw you can push the value higher than what the slider allows you by entering directly the value on the right side
I already did it in that video but nothing happened. your slider and mine didn't look the same tho.

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
I already did it in that video but nothing happened. your slider and mine didn't look the same tho.
Sorry but at this point this problem is way beyond my little understanding of this world sorry, i have nothing more to say than

nepgya___by_31alexgh_dcw56s9-pre.png

Reactions: terza

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here is the default hair. it's Shader forge/hair_07 before I change it to Hanmen something. I don't remember loading this hair anywhere so it is supposed to be in the Repack.
View attachment 2900821
You´re right - found it now as Front Hair, author is nightcatzi.
Anyway I don´t get satisfying results with this hair, I guess this hairmod has special shader requirements.

Reactions: terza

lucas369

Feb 18, 2018
Welcome to the creator community :D
Nice first attempt - keep on (y)

Btw allow me just a tip: the standard hairs are a little poor belonging texture and physical behaviour.
But for the most standard styles you can find equivalents from Boy or Hooh (mods included in BetterRepack) with better texture and moving
View attachment 2901080
really much better thanks for the tip:D

Reactions: turbojoe

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Does anyone know if this is from HS2? doesn't look like it but I saw something similar so I am not sure.

saaaaaaaaa

Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to get more than two paintings (tattoos) on the body or is it limited to two for some reason and there is nothing we can do about it? (i know about a suntan and skin textures, but i am not able to create my own working ones)

saaaaaaaaa

Dec 6, 2018
so you can put to the two normal tattoos on face and body, still 2 more overlays. this in under body, down in the window possible
View attachment 2903041
Thanks for answer, but i wanted to use some of the tattoos/paintings which are under paint (or "farbe 1,2 " in your case i see). i cant draw something on my own skin overlay..or is there some way to import existent images to that overlay texture? and if so, why my overlay texture templates are non transparent and making my girls shiny silver? :D I am really gratefull for answers from experienced creators like you are obviously:)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for answer, but i wanted to use some of the tattoos/paintings which are under paint (or "farbe 1,2 " in your case i see). i cant draw something on my own skin overlay..or is there some way to import existent images to that overlay texture? and if so, why my overlay texture templates are non transparent and making my girls shiny silver? :D I am really gratefull for answers from experienced creators like you are obviously:)
I´m not experienced with overlays but I know you can edit them in a suitable program like Photoshop, Gimp, Paint.net...... and afterthen import again.

But let´s wait what a more experienced member like Herbmetaru has to say

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes