[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
I am wondering if someone can help me. I have a base card that I changed so that they are dripping sweat. I cannot remember how I did it though and so I cannot undo it. I don't want all the characters I build off of my base to be sweaty, haha. Can anyone help me out? I am showing the face with arrows to what I am referring to but the slider I used made the whole body like this.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 213501.png

Sep 15, 2021
I am wondering if someone can help me. I have a base card that I changed so that they are dripping sweat. I cannot remember how I did it though and so I cannot undo it. I don't want all the characters I build off of my base to be sweaty, haha. Can anyone help me out? I am showing the face with arrows to what I am referring to but the slider I used made the whole body like this.

View attachment 2909839
Go into Material Editor and set "ExGloss" to about 0.1 for both face and body.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there any way to change the size of the clothes without changing the dimensions of the organs or make the mod modifiable?
nope - the clothes scaling always correlates to body scaling.
To change the clothing size you have to go into the unity3D file.

Reactions: 23hh23
Sep 15, 2021
Looking through some of the cards that I haven't used for a while, some of my mods seem to have disappeared. Can anyone help me track down copies?
  • All of my Hanmen clothes shaders: Hanmen/Iridescent Clothes Alpha, Hanmen/Clothes True Alpha, etc. I have the zipmod "[Hanmen] Cloth Shaders v2.6" and output_log.txt tells me that it gets loaded, so evidently there's something else missing. I also have a directory at the top of my HS2 install called "Shader sources" containing files with names like "Hanmen Clothes Alpha v2.1.shader" but I don't know what these files are or how the game uses them.
  • Whatever mod contained shackles. I think that these were accessories.
  • The "demonic vagina" uncensor. This has been missing for a while but my succubi just don't look right without it :)

Last edited:

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Use DHH! How do get custom HDRI image to work not pixeled???
OKAY HDRI
okhdri.png
SHIT HDRI
pixehdri.png pixehdri2.png
HOW FIX NO PIXE??????
Royal-Suite-.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes