[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
Oh oh......
The lesson is: ALWAYS store your personal downloaded mods into mods/MyMods!!!
In other mod locations the updater is deleting all mods that aren´t in the official sideloader list.
Yeah, I was dumb and put the additional files I had downloaded into their corresponding creator folders under the Mods\SideLoader ModPack directory because I wanted them all to be in one place and keep them organized. F-me right?

So, I have a question, if I put a file in my Mods\MyMods directory but the same file already exists in the Mods\SideLoader ModPack and I run the "remove duplicates" from KKManager . . . . . what happens? Does it just leave the ones in MyMods alone? . . . resulting in still having duplicates? . . . and maybe it doesn't matter.

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Not sure, but can you share your lighting files? These look quite good.
How do get custom HDRI image to work not pixeled in DHH preset???
Any know? Want to make new HDRI not know configuration or locate in Honey Select files

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, I was dumb and put the additional files I had downloaded into their corresponding creator folders under the Mods\SideLoader ModPack directory because I wanted them all to be in one place and keep them organized. F-me right?

So, I have a question, if I put a file in my Mods\MyMods directory but the same file already exists in the Mods\SideLoader ModPack and I run the "remove duplicates" from KKManager . . . . . what happens? Does it just leave the ones in MyMods alone? . . . resulting in still having duplicates? . . . and maybe it doesn't matter.
First I have to add that you also can create subfolders in MyMods - perhaps authors name - to better organize your "private" mods.

Duplicated mods is more a question of drive space, cuz the game always uses the newer version without any further issues. So you can leave it as it is.
The "remove duplicates" I guess is working on the same rule and may delete an older version in your MyMods if happened.

But if a mod is set for free from the author and added to Sideloader you don´t need it in MyMods anymore.

Pls note: sometimes mods in Sideloader get deleted, if the author says it´s outdated and the new version isn´t released yet.
So may happen you loose a mod for a while until the new version is added.
That´s why I always look at the Sideloader list what getting added or deleted before starting the updating process
SideloaderModpackUpdate.jpg

So I can make a Backup if I want.

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
First I have to add that you also can create subfolders in MyMods - perhaps authors name - to better organize your "private" mods.

Duplicated mods is more a question of drive space, cuz the game always uses the newer version without any further issues. So you can leave it as it is.
The "remove duplicates" I guess is working on the same rule and may delete an older version in your MyMods if happened.

But if a mod is set for free from the author and added to Sideloader you don´t need it in MyMods anymore.

Pls note: sometimes mods in Sideloader get deleted, if the author says it´s outdated and the new version isn´t released yet.
So may happen you loose a mod for a while until the new version is added.
That´s why I always look at the Sideloader list what getting added or deleted before starting the updating process
View attachment 2919705

So I can make a Backup if I want.
Thank you for the insight! I think the golden rule is, if you are not 100% what it does . . make a backup first, which I totally knew but didn't follow. It will just take a little time to hunt things down but I am sure I will get it. Lesson learned.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
When I clicked display/hide acc the hair changed completely. how can accessories hide original hair? does it have something to do with Advanced parent?
Hi!
I guess this card uses Hair extensions as accesories. Maybe you need to make visible always using advanced options in acc tab.

Reactions: terza

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello good Morning or afternoon.

I download the steam version; I play and pass the tutorial. After a search I download 2 PNG images, I put it in the user data character folder but after I load one up that characters face was very off, the other one it didn't register in the game went I was in the load screen of making a character, I don't know why so if someone can tell me what I'm missing to fix the faces.

Also how do you uncensored the female vagina, if it just me I can't open the DX13 part 1 - 19 it still say it is corrupt.

Sep 15, 2021
Any ideas on how I can correct this situation?
View attachment 2921898
Hit "n" during game-play to open the "Character Dragger" dialog. Move the woman's body up so that things line up the way that you want, then move her feet down and back so that they're back on the ground. You can also move the man's body down and feet back up. Once you've lined things up the way that you want, save your settings (the "Save Default" button) -- they will load every time you have that combination of cards in that position.

Be advised that you can't adjust/rotate your camera while the Character Dragger dialog is open. You should set up your camera so that you can see both her head and everyone's feet before you open the dialog.

Last edited:

GargamelJones

Jul 19, 2022
Hit "n" during game-play to open the "Character Dragger" dialog. Move the woman's body up so that things line up the way that you want, then move her feet down and back so that they're back on the ground. You can also move the man's body down and feet back up. Once you've lined things up the way that you want, save your settings (the "Save Default" button) -- they will load every time you have that combination of cards in that position.

Be advised that you can't adjust/rotate your camera while the Character Dragger dialog is open. You should set up your camera so that you can see both her head and everyone's feet before you open the dialog.
No shit?!?!? So, I did move her up a bit and it immediately fixed the problem . . . but it is weird right? Now she is floating in space. So I thinks to myself, "self, would the angle of her head be slightly more upward facing?" . . . . oh, look, a slider for that . . . . fixed, more natural, and hot as hell! In POV she has a more natural look up at the hero.

A brazillian thank you's to you! That was a game changer . . . literally.

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
Can anyone point me to a guide on using the pose loader plugin? The plug in works a little because the static poses will load, but it seems like some of them should include animations and the girl is not able to move. Should I be adjusting some settings to allow the pose loader to fully work?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When I clicked display/hide acc the hair changed completely. how can accessories hide original hair? does it have something to do with Advanced parent?
As Kasejin assumed this card has 5 hair accessories - if you hide them, only the back hair remains.
What I not know is how we get the back hair invisible.

Hair-accessories.jpg

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes