[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello good Morning or afternoon.

I download the steam version; I play and pass the tutorial. After a search I download 2 PNG images, I put it in the user data character folder but after I load one up that characters face was very off, the other one it didn't register in the game went I was in the load screen of making a character, I don't know why so if someone can tell me what I'm missing to fix the faces.

Also how do you uncensored the female vagina, if it just me I can't open the DX13 part 1 - 19 it still say it is corrupt.
If you only have the Steam base game it´s censored and also has no mods included.
For your one card I guess you need a face mod you don´t have, the other card maybe no card (only a picture) or no HS2 card.

To pimp your Steam game up to BetterRepack standard you need the SB3 patch.
Better you read this first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

If you have the BetterRepack R13 already downloaded you have to follow this miniguide to extract https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161
It´s important your 19 files have correct file endings like the picture I posted there and that you use 7-Zip to extract.

Reactions: FXU

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
If you only have the Steam base game it´s censored and also has no mods included.
For your one card I guess you need a face mod you don´t have, the other card maybe no card (only a picture) or no HS2 card.

To pimp your Steam game up to BetterRepack standard you need the SB3 patch.
Better you read this first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

If you have the BetterRepack R13 already downloaded you have to follow this miniguide to extract https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161
It´s important your 19 files have correct file endings like the picture I posted there and that you use 7-Zip to extract.
Thank you and yes I already have download the via torrent version of R13 since yesterday, I was testing it today see, it work half way so far before the not responding while in gameplay like requesting for sex went call for Fur or search for a girl, went load Tina arm strong PNG image from the mod folder for characters her skin color was brown, grey dark, unfix able to change it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you and yes I already have download the via torrent version of R13 since yesterday, I was testing it today see, it work half way so far before the not responding while in gameplay like requesting for sex went call for Fur or search for a girl, went load Tina arm strong PNG image from the mod folder for characters her skin color was brown, grey dark, unfix able to change it.
Grey skin usually happens if the card is using Hanmen Shader and you have not GraphicsMod with SSS enabled.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Grey skin usually happens if the card is using Hanmen Shader and you have not GraphicsMod with SSS enabled.
Thank you I have now noticed the note information in the folder, now processing to click turn on the Graphic Mod, enable the SSS with F5. (whoa that is so much better) (Tina is hot in her skin color) But still unable to initial intercourse with fur or the other girls in the group edit, but I keep mess around instill I can play the R13 version without the glitch.

Reactions: turbojoe
Sep 15, 2021
No shit?!?!? So, I did move her up a bit and it immediately fixed the problem . . . but it is weird right? Now she is floating in space. So I thinks to myself, "self, would the angle of her head be slightly more upward facing?" . . . . oh, look, a slider for that . . . . fixed, more natural, and hot as hell! In POV she has a more natural look up at the hero.

A brazillian thank you's to you! That was a game changer . . . literally.
To address the "floating in space" bit, you can move her feet, which also has the effect of moving her knees. Pull her feet down to the ground (and adjust her toe rotation if you want), then move her feet back until her knees are on the ground too. If she's floating so high in the air that this ends up stretching her legs, you can also move the man down to the woman's level. This will push his feet through the floor, but you can move them back up, which will have the effect of bending his knees.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
card release
View attachment 2925965
View attachment 2925966

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Information
- use hanmen 3.0+ & next gen eye shader

View attachment 2925970

Link online until 18.9.. !!!
Lex,
I get no "Missing" Error for mods but her hair comes up black? Did I do something wrong or its red when wet?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you I have now noticed the note information in the folder, now processing to click turn on the Graphic Mod, enable the SSS with F5. (whoa that is so much better) (Tina is hot in her skin color) But still unable to initial intercourse with fur or the other girls in the group edit, but I keep mess around instill I can play the R13 version without the glitch.
What´s about your game main folder?
Is it on top of a drive - e.g. D:\HS2R13?
Usually long file pathes leading to weird behaviour of the game.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
What´s about your game main folder?
Is it on top of a drive - e.g. D:\HS2R13?
Usually long file pathes leading to weird behaviour of the game.
I don't understand what you mean! The version R13 is in a folder call [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13, that I got from torrent from your old post then after the extraction it in the same folder.

(Usually long file pathes leading to weird behaviour of the game) then should I rename to a shorter word?

Ema123

Jun 21, 2018
Yuki portel! , are fav real authir.

Also find good at Kenzato , , , , !
View attachment 2900722

good too but card some not load same as screen like K-Project fuck shit.

View attachment 2900719 View attachment 2900787
this girl OK but fuck shit lie Face screen not possable unless custom zipmod face like here girl
View attachment 2900801
+far as come with custom see
View attachment 2900859
Do you have the card of the blonde cheerleader of the third image?

Noahhhhhhh

Sep 18, 2022

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't understand what you mean! The version R13 is in a folder call [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13, that I got from torrent from your old post then after the extraction it in the same folder.

(Usually long file pathes leading to weird behaviour of the game) then should I rename to a shorter word?
So is it - this long name [ScrewThisNoise]................ isn´t necessary.
Easiest way is to rename it to what I recommended (HS2-R13). Direct in this folder should be the HoneySelect2.exe.

And where is your game folder located? Is it on top of a drive other than C:\ ?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes