[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Where are some good cards for housing and how do you install?
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11209291

(I shared some of them here before, since it's a card sharing thread and houses are also cards :sneaky:)

You can download the archive and just unpack in your gamesroot (installdir), or you look into the archive and the path inside will show you where you have to put which file.

Housing cards work like chara cards, in /userdata/housing are 4 folders ( 1, 2, 3 and 4). § of them are used for the 3 house sizes, the 4th is obsolete.

Reactions: Noa69 and turbojoe

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
That´s it - I had in mind to have read here a guide to queue the visibility of clothing.
I got a case like that on the coordinate of a character card i posted last week where the rendenring of the pantyhose was higher than some transparent part of a dress which gave some disastrous result with of course some clipping with the part of the dress as well

As you can see in this image with default rendering priority settings this is utterly awful
HS2_2023-09-02-18-19-07-678.png

But by adjusting accordingly the priority, the transparent part of the dress now properly appear in front of the pantyhose and the clipping on the upper part just vanished.

HS2_2023-09-02-18-23-14-256.png

You sure this doesn´t work between top and inner top?
Like i said earlier it really depend on the mesh if there is troo mush difference in the "thickness" that wouldn't likely not work at all. The most efficient way to get rid of the problem would be to have a plugin like control accessory that would make certain clothes to appear or disapear depending of the state of another piece of clothing.

Reactions: turbojoe

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
HS2_2023-08-27-14-27-44-863.png
This card actully good one stole from racist scum at Yuki Portal ! There racist purpose make password impossable to know unless Japanese. Fuck stupid! Korea US UK Taiwan all as good as Japan!
anya1.png
Bones card incvlude!

PS: If racist from Yuki see, go tell fuck! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

saaaaaaaaa

Dec 6, 2018
Wow, seeing you guys doing such amazing looking characters i wonder, if theres some real pro who could make a copy of this face i found... i admit i have tried it and failed miserably so i would be very gratefull for card or even maybe for an advice if such face is even make-able in this game. C.png

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Wow, seeing you guys doing such amazing looking characters i wonder, if theres some real pro who could make a copy of this face i found... i admit i have tried it and failed miserably so i would be very gratefull for card or even maybe for an advice if such face is even make-able in this game. View attachment 2899139
only author seen that do real real look in Illusion eroge is persues stone, patos, fxu, orochi, and lian_rozen. they are master. that girl may be ported like xyth24, darkruler, roy12, and cunihinx do custom head mod.

what girls is this:
R1_01.jpg

Last edited:

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
Besides Perseus, do you have a link to the other creators? I'd like to see some of their work.
Yuki portel! , are fav real authir.

Also find good at Kenzato , , , , !
boobie.png

good too but card some not load same as screen like K-Project fuck shit.

HS2ChaF_20210503182546622.png notsame.png
this girl OK but fuck shit lie Face screen not possable unless custom zipmod face like here girl
customheadzipmod.png
+far as come with custom see
HS2_2023-09-03-12-48-06-783.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jjerru and FXU

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know why the hair has some black color?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmm..........unfortunately your screenshot doesn´t show the type of hair shader.
Your card is loading with black hair in my game, the Material Editor isn´t looking the same.

Anyway the hairmod seems not to be part of BetterRepack, maybe therefore the hair isn´t loading correct
Devola-Hair.jpg

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Hmmmm..........unfortunately your screenshot doesn´t show the type of hair shader.
Your card is loading with black hair in my game, the Material Editor isn´t looking the same.

Anyway the hairmod seems not to be part of BetterRepack, maybe therefore the hair isn´t loading correct
View attachment 2900767
Here is the default hair. it's Shader forge/hair_07 before I change it to Hanmen something. I don't remember loading this hair anywhere so it is supposed to be in the Repack.
HS2_2023-09-04-00-22-32-486.png

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Here is the default hair. it's Shader forge/hair_07 before I change it to Hanmen something. I don't remember loading this hair anywhere so it is supposed to be in the Repack.
View attachment 2900821
Apparentlly that shadow is due to the top gradiation setting don't ask me how the sheit is working but from my humble observation it seems to define the range of ambient occlusion on hair (?????) or something like that, butt if you tweak this bad boy to 10 no more shadow.

HS2_2023-09-03-19-57-17-325.png

Reactions: turbojoe and terza

terza

Apr 2, 2021
Apparentlly that shadow is due to the top gradiation setting don't ask me how the sheit is working but from my humble observation it seems to define the range of ambient occlusion on hair (?????) or something like that, butt if you tweak this bad boy to 10 no more shadow.

View attachment 2900904
It didn't work for me. what shader did you use?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes