[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

joel-kuneroge

May 17, 2022
This question might be out of place but is it possible to add more maps to the main game? non-studio maps?

Any maps available to download?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
This question might be out of place but is it possible to add more maps to the main game? non-studio maps?

I am not sure how, but the Modder GGAdams, has a few scenes that popped up as a choice in game. Not sure how. The Scene I know popped up was Yenneffer's that he did.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

So far I know most mod maps for the game are already included in Sideloader Modpack.

But search for 2155X, Hooh and KKY - maybe you find new ones.
E.g. here

Reactions: joel-kuneroge
Jun 26, 2022
Help frends! need help test if have share Xyth24 mod monica ok... does work u machine? if so crack work
View attachment 3069405 View attachment 3069407
View attachment 3069406
Unfortunately your card doesn´t help - same face tex issue
View attachment 3070693

As I showed above the "illegal" available headmod is known as broken.
So far I know the original mod is still Patreon only.
That file contains only chara folder inside abdata but as far as I know mods need to have also appropriate files in list folder inside abdata to work properly, my guess is someone who shared that didn't know it or shared incomplete mod on purpose.
If I find time I'll try to recreate missing files on the basis of other Xyth24 mods but I can't promise you anything.
Comparing with contents of [Xyth24] Aqua v1.0.zipmod there's a lot missing...
Bez nazwy.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That file contains only chara folder inside abdata but as far as I know mods need to have also appropriate files in list folder inside abdata to work properly, my guess is someone who shared that didn't know it or shared incomplete mod on purpose.
If I find time I'll try to recreate missing files on the basis of other Xyth24 mods but I can't promise you anything.
View attachment 3070802
Fine - sounds logical, Mr. Holmes ;)

If you get one share it to Ju-in, I´m definitely not interested in this char :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Monica [xyth24] mod
View attachment 3070802
Yep - this abdata is working!
As gretaq assumed the list folder was missing in Ju-in´s Mega link.

Danejurr

Nov 9, 2023
i want to share a scene with you.
yes i know, this is the card/house thread, but i think a scene is better posted here than in the main thread.
if this is against the rules, i will delete it.

it requires parts from this mod:

Patreon:

everything else is in the ''better repack''

This link is broken, can you repost?

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Here are my 10 Sailormoon Chars.Would like to know what my Sailor Warriors are like, opinions please. This are my own chars they I have make Other chars look better.
Here is the Link

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes