[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 26, 2022
anyone can check these Regina mods for me?

The provider said that he downloaded it from the creator but it didn't work for me whether I put it in My mods folder or the Abdata folder.
This is a complete mess, it's a few zipmods unpacked into different folders.
It cannot work like this but I can try to fix them.

Reactions: terza
Jun 26, 2022
gretag you've got it wrong.
in the card download was the modfolder with all mods and a zipmod K078. unfortunately i only noticed through aku that it only contained the list-folder again, as with so many chin-zips. that's why i added the abdata with the new mega-link...
now you have everything and it should work correctly
OK now I get it.
I had that downloaded already but it still doesn't work.
I had both zipmod and the hard-mod you provided and LSPlugins from your file in plugins folder, didn't work.
Then I combined the mod adding chara folder to zipmod and... it's still not working.:unsure:

Jun 26, 2022

The provider said that he downloaded it from the creator but it didn't work for me whether I put it in My mods folder or the Abdata folder.
I did make that into separate mods as it should be and seems to work for me now.
Put those zipmods into your mods folder (available to download for a limited time):

• Love
Jun 26, 2022
sorry...
i have searched my entire mod folder to see if there might be a second mod... nothing...
k-project or kinshin uses a lot of mods that are shared like this and i have some of them...
I can only find these files for k078 on my system and all his other works run without any problems.
unfortunately i can't access your systems, so it's hard to say which detail is missing.
chara and list folders are available...
maybe you have a subfolder directly for him in your chara. ?
I don't have it, but it's ok for me. I'm not interested in that dress, I was checking it just 'for the sicience' as they say.
But I recently found another tool that may be helpful when you search for a mod responsible for a specific clothe part or chara part:

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I did make that into separate mods as it should be and seems to work for me now.
Put those zipmods into your mods folder (available to download for a limited time):
somehow I already got those mods but it's not working if it's not your versions. thank you!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

I guess you made it the same way: accidentially I found out if you have a .7z file with extracted zipmod (including abdata and manifes.xml) you only need to rename the .7z into .zipmod - you get a working zipmod file.
So here with this mess from terza´s link first I had the mods/sub-subfolders (with abdata and manifest inside) to compress with 7-Zip into .7z files, afterthen rename to .zipmod files.

Seems to be working
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

altairdecade

Sep 2, 2019
Does anyone have Popotin's cards? For some reason it seems that he's no longer uploading them on kenzato, and the ones previously there are no longer there. Did he open a Patreon or?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akumakazama
Jun 26, 2022
please try this zip

i put the mod together based on hs2 and tested it on a clean-installation on my wife's laptop on repack 14...
it works for me there too without any problems... !!
Nice work, finally that dress started to work but turned out that MdgqClothHelper plugin is causing it to be inanely stretched vertically so I needed to disable that plugin.
Also I noticed that in AI game girl was standing like on flat shoes not on high heels but simple fix in Manifest.xml copying <HS2_HeelsData> values into <AI_HeelsData> fixed that.
Here's the updated version of the mod that works as well in AI as in HS2 (I bumped up version number of the mod), made by combining my and Soulworker efforts:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes