[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

XNoOn

Oct 22, 2020
Can someone help me? Today i loaded the newest BetterRepack 15 and some character cards from different sources and 90% of the heads doesnt work. I loaded some Character Cards from McM82s patreon and in the description he mentions that everything you need should be in the BetterRepacks, but i cant run one character card correctly, its everytime the head. The same for Character Cards from Darkruler and many random Cards from BepisDB. Its mostly only the head which doesnt work.....

Some Help would be very nice, thank you

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone help me? Today i loaded the newest BetterRepack 15 and some character cards from different sources and 90% of the heads doesnt work. I loaded some Character Cards from McM82s patreon and in the description he mentions that everything you need should be in the BetterRepacks, but i cant run one character card correctly, its everytime the head. The same for Character Cards from Darkruler and many random Cards from BepisDB. Its mostly only the head which doesnt work.....

Some Help would be very nice, thank you
If BR15 I guess you´re talking about AI Shoujo.

Anyway most cards should work in both HS2 and AI.
And both games using the same Sideloader Modpacks with all head mods, so there is no reason modpack created cards don´t work.
Did you get any missing mod messages?
How´s about your game location? Maybe there is a mod loading issue in your install.

Can you share some affected cards here for testing (although I´m only HS2)?

Reactions: XNoOn

XNoOn

Oct 22, 2020
If BR15 I guess you´re talking about AI Shoujo.

Anyway most cards should work in both HS2 and AI.
And both games using the same Sideloader Modpacks with all head mods, so there is no reason modpack created cards don´t work.
Did you get any missing mod messages?
How´s about your game location? Maybe there is a mod loading issue in your install.

Can you share some affected cards here for testing (although I´m only HS2)?

Yes, iam talking about AI Shoujo, sorry i doesnt mention it.

For example:
but the same is with everything else on his patreon

another example from another author is:
also the same for every other card on his patreon.

None work for me, the Bodys work fine, only the Faces dont work.
Yes i get a missing mod message for all "4xmissing zipmod, some items are missing mcm82 miarev"
but i thought everything is in his 7zip files? I just extracted the Files in my Shoujo Folder, which is on D:/ILLUSION/AI SHOUJO

The same for all the other Cards, i get error messages yes, but i thougth everything i need is in the BR15 and in the 7zip File from the Authors?

Thank you for your help

Tendril1805

Jan 18, 2018
I don´t have but in my opinion these from cunihinx and xyth24 are very close too
thank you, but I look for SCM's Ada because the face based on RE6 not the remake one. I got some edited ones based on SCM's too but I like the original

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

For example:

Yes i get a missing mod message for all "4xmissing zipmod, some items are missing mcm82 miarev"
but i thought everything is in his 7zip files? I just extracted the Files in my Shoujo Folder, which is on D:/ILLUSION/AI SHOUJO

The same for all the other Cards, i get error messages yes, but i thougth everything i need is in the BR15 and in the 7zip File from the Authors?

Thank you for your help
Yep - you´re right, but it seems you didn´t place the files correctly in your game.
Both .7z from your links include a folder "mods" and a folder "UserData" after extraction.
MCM82-Mia.jpg
Copy these 2 folders directly into your game main folder to get the zipmods (including headmod, hair.......) and the chara card on the right place.

chara cards into UserData/chara/female
zipmods into mods - even better self downloaded zipmods outside Sideloader Modpacks should go into mods/MyMods (NEVER into a Sideloader Modpack folder!) to prevent them beeing deleted by the Sideloader update tool.

Btw you can shorten your file pathes for better loading, if you move your game main folder "AI SHOUJO" directly to D:/ - you don´t need the intermediate folder "ILLUSION".

EDIT: just seen the solution of El´Capitan and fully agree - if you´ve already installed your 7zips correctly and the heads don´t work, you have to rework all HS2 zipmods following the guides El´Capitan has linked.

Last edited:
Reactions: XNoOn

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023

For example:

Thank you for your help
Ha! I can do this one too guys!
I learned just last week all about the Shoujo game--by enduring the EXACT same BS! :cry: If you wish to use a zipmod with it that works for Honey Select 2, you have to convert it to work in Shoujo also. :)
These are the tutorials I referenced!

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-9551114
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8901701

Maybe this will help you! (y)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ha! I can do this one too guys!
I learned just last week all about the Shoujo game--by enduring the EXACT same BS! :cry: If you wish to use a zipmod with it that works for Honey Select 2, you have to convert it to work in Shoujo also. :)
These are the tutorials I referenced!

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r14-illusion.34853/post-9551114
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8901701

Maybe this will help you! (y)
Well done - guess you´re on the way to a cognizant and helpful member here :D

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes