[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 3197013
Okay guys... I know what you may be thinking... I know. But really it was NOT me... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS CARD? And how may I fix this seeming painful dilemma?
Wow, I found my watch :ROFLMAO:

X Daggoth girl ;)

Abmx + scaling +++ I'd need to look at the card it could be a few things, If you post it soon I can likely fix it some time tonite/tomorrow but after the 23rd I wont be online for a while. a couple weeks at least. I'm sure others can figure it out as well.

UPDATE - Well I hung around an hour, but I need to run GL on this

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Anybody have this pathos card plus mod of wonder woman? I can't find it anywhere. I am willing to pay, but his stuff went inactive. Is there a discord now or something?

View attachment 3196601
Here you go
Card Creator Pathos

HS2ChaF_20210804100447461.png

The mod should be one of these, anything else should be in sideloader

You also need [McM82] McM82 Diana Prince DC v1.0.zipmid its in sideloader or get it here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

Last edited:

qwertymooqwerty

Mar 18, 2018
Let me know the mod your missing and ill post it, you must be fast as I'm offline for a few weeks in 24hrs or so

Here you go

View attachment 3197049

The mod should be one of these, anything else should be in sideloader

You also need [McM82] McM82 Diana Prince DC v1.0.zipmid its in sideloader or get it here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
You Guys are great! Thanks!

Reactions: Sykosis

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
View attachment 3197013
Okay guys... I know what you may be thinking... I know. But really it was NOT me... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS CARD? And how may I fix this seeming painful dilemma?
My first guess:
When you leave the Uncensor Selector as default, it chooses randomly from what is available. I am pretty sure, you have some, that look like this. Allways pick one yourself to not get .... surprises.

Reactions: Irail

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3197013
Similar as Herbmentaru already mentioned I guess this is an uncensor body from g7o827 like this one

So only choose another Uncensor..........

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I downloaded all posted and I believe the one you posted was a merge or fusion with the Pathos's card because none use the Pathos Zipmod or none in abdata can be traced to Phathos like other mods.
Ya I searched through the pathos folder to check anything WW related before I checked the mod list. I didnt want to skip anything that might be needed.

What is the missing mod message when you load the card (top left of screen)

Keep in mind I am not at home and am using cloud backups of a 4tb mod folder to find the stuff you need, on slow internet as well (Cheap Motel lmao)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Ya I searched through the pathos folder to check anything WW related before I checked the mod list. I didnt want to skip anything that might be needed.

What is the missing mod message when you load the card (top left of screen)

Keep in mind I am not at home and am using cloud backups of a 4tb mod folder to find the stuff you need, on slow internet as well (Cheap Motel lmao)
Yeah I am not "missing" any mods but i do support McM82 and 73lac... and that Pathos dump I have as well and that certain Card has no info on it, but there is a frankenstein zip mod in the Mods with that Pathos dump a while back. I checked with both HS2pNG and KKManager.

• Thinking Face

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Yeah I am not "missing" any mods but i do support McM82 and 73lac... and that Pathos dump I have as well and that certain Card has no info on it, but there is a frankenstein zip mod in the Mods with that Pathos dump a while back. I checked with both HS2pNG and KKManager.
My pathos stuff is not from a dump, its from pathos himself, I subbed to him, am friends with him and talk to him on various private discords

I'm referring to this post I assure you the card is working
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12510691

Here is proof its working - card was downloaded from my post

Screenshot (983).png

Screenshot (984).png

Why would I lie lmao

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
My pathos stuff is not from a dump, its from pathos himself, I subbed to him, am friends with him and talk to him on various private discords

I'm referring to this post I assure you the card is working
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12510691

Here is proof its working - card was downloaded from my post

View attachment 3198906

View attachment 3198908

Why would I lie lmao
Hold the phone. Where you get this preset??

Not arguing the card working just its origin, but if you say you got it from Pathos then I yield. I was just raising some concern that's all.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hold the phone. Where you get this preset??

Not arguing the card working just its origin, but if you say you got it from Pathos then I yield. I was just raising some concern that's all.
i didn't load one, it's my base for GM. I just booted the game loaded the card and took a SS. The cubemap is 4point gradient skybox which is my default setup base skybox
I don't really use hs2 much anymore, mostly vam these days

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes