[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pablitsu

Jul 13, 2023
My first guess:
When you leave the Uncensor Selector as default, it chooses randomly from what is available. I am pretty sure, you have some, that look like this. Allways pick one yourself to not get .... surprises.
Hi Herbmetaru, do you still have this card? I downloaded it from discord, but it doesn't show up in-game, so I wonder if i did something wrong or discord has damaged the image as it was uploaded long time ago

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
Hi Herbmetaru, do you still have this card? I downloaded it from discord, but it doesn't show up in-game, so I wonder if i did something wrong or discord has damaged the image as it was uploaded long time ago
discord fucked up the png metadata for all cards

Reactions: Sykosis

lazlogee

Oct 5, 2020

Also did you do a clean install or did you just upgrade?
Nice, many thanks for that! it's great to see my old cards work again.

I did an upgrade a while ago forgetting that some mods I had were not in the My Mods folder, so they got overwritten. Thanks again!

Reactions: turbojoe

Alvaro678

Apr 13, 2022
Well, this is my overwatch collection part 1.Some of these are overthicc, cuz why not?You can tone them down, your choice.

First up, thicc maccy in her doc outfit. View attachment 937676

My second fav, mommy ana in her beach bitch outfit
. View attachment 937675

extra thiccness, mei in her honeydew skin.
View attachment 937674

and fourth, my tracer card, in her classic outfit (the hair are from a similar tracer card i found)
View attachment 937679
The cards
View attachment 937682 View attachment 937683 View attachment 937684 View attachment 937685
Sauce?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Most of my cards are shared on Bepis with tag metaru :)

There was a patch on discord, that removed all meta-data from PNGs. So it's pointless to download from the old posts, where the card is shared as png. Current cards are either shared as archives (.zip, ...) or links from somewhere else.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes