[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
View attachment 3197013
Okay guys... I know what you may be thinking... I know. But really it was NOT me... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS CARD? And how may I fix this seeming painful dilemma?
For anyone who wanted to know what mod causes that, g7o827's mods are all about extreme distortion/gapes, most have accessories or mandatory clothing to "finish" the uncensor selection, and almost none of them will fit inside basic clothing meshes.
Kinda wish they'd tone down how much of bulging effect they apply to everything because 9/10 times it just looks dumb and if you want to use them you have to build the character around it to try and get it to actually fit instead of just blatantly protruding out like a prosthetic.

Reactions: El' Capitan

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay guys... I know what you may be thinking... I know. But really it was NOT me... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS CARD? And how may I fix this seeming painful dilemma?
For anyone who wanted to know what mod causes that, g7o827's mods are all about extreme distortion/gapes, most have accessories or mandatory clothing to "finish" the uncensor selection, and almost none of them will fit inside basic clothing meshes.
Kinda wish they'd tone down how much of bulging effect they apply to everything because 9/10 times it just looks dumb and if you want to use them you have to build the character around it to try and get it to actually fit instead of just blatantly protruding out like a prosthetic.
Not recognized yet https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12514872 ? ;)

Anyway I have to add that g70827´s vagina mods unfortunatly are lacking collision functions, so far I´ve tested yet.
So vaginal penetration scenes looking a little weird.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Does anyone have Hanmen Next Gen Skin Textures? or How Do I solve black character body problem?

THanks
I got this one!! :) I have spent my holiday break cramming about Honey select 2 and how to make it appear better visually. Apparently, Hanmen (and his shader installed specifically) causes issues if you do not also have SSS enabled in the Honey Select 2 game settings. If the shader is in your Mods folder, and you load a character card using Hanmen's shader but do not have SSS active, her skin will be black. There are actually three ways to handle this I know so far. Guys please elaborate if there are more or a best way!

Way 1 is to open your inisettings.exe and check "Enable Graphics Mod". This will activate the SSS configuration menu. You will access in the game by pressing F5 on your keyboard. From there you can locate SSS and check it on. Then load the black skin character. She should appear OK then.

Way 2 is to locate the Hanmen shader in your mods folder and delete it. That will cause any Hanmen characters loaded to revert back to their default game skin.

Way 3 requires a powerful PC, but it allows you to use SSS AND the DHH graphics setting with Hanmen texture shaders, instead of the regular Graphics Mod it normally requires. I found that setting menu super complicated compared to DHH so this way(after slogging through a bunch of Korean text!!:coffee::coffee::coffee:) worked out better for me:

Hope that helps!

cosmowanda

Aug 21, 2023
I got this one!! :) I have spent my holiday break cramming about Honey select 2 and how to make it appear better visually. Apparently, Hanmen (and his shader installed specifically) causes issues if you do not also have SSS enabled in the Honey Select 2 game settings. If the shader is in your Mods folder, and you load a character card using Hanmen's shader but do not have SSS active, her skin will be black. There are actually three ways to handle this I know so far. Guys please elaborate if there are more or a best way!

Way 1 is to open your inisettings.exe and check "Enable Graphics Mod". This will activate the SSS configuration menu. You will access in the game by pressing F5 on your keyboard. From there you can locate SSS and check it on. Then load the black skin character. She should appear OK then.

Way 2 is to locate the Hanmen shader in your mods folder and delete it. That will cause any Hanmen characters loaded to revert back to their default game skin.

Way 3 requires a powerful PC, but it allows you to use SSS AND the DHH graphics setting with Hanmen texture shaders, instead of the regular Graphics Mod it normally requires. I found that setting menu super complicated compared to DHH so this way(after slogging through a bunch of Korean text!!:coffee::coffee::coffee:) worked out better for me:

Hope that helps!
Aha!! I was wondering a long time if there is such a way 3. So I assume this mod makes it possible?

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022

Hope that helps!
To add - Way 3 - The developer posts here always use the most recent version - and READ the update notes

TIP ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP before installing alot can and will go wrong doing this

General basic advice - for good performance, good graphics use DHH
- If you want advanced lighting for studio use Graphics mode

Have Fun, and use what works best for you

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes