[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Salut! mes amis.
Well Well more cards! so straight to the point!

- Clara
Clara_Preview.png

here the card.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Moon
Moon_Preview.png

here the card.
the card is too big (18mb) get it here ->

*___________________________________________________________________________________________*
To continue with my REMASTERING project.

- Freyja
Freyja_Preview.png

here the card.

Last but not least

- Courtney
Courtney_Preview.png

here the card.
the card is too big (19,7mb) get it here ->

Well Well hope you like it and if so ENJOY!

Jun 26, 2022
yeah, I've read this before, but it seriously doesn't work. No matter what pose. I've tried that pose and several others I've read suggested.
v1.1 works no matter the pose. At least for me.
Where can I get v1.1 version?
I noticed that some smaller girls cause the plugin to stop working until game restart, like some body parameters outside (or just below) the standard game range would cause it's internal error.

Is it any other version than from modpack updater, older or modified in any way? Did you test it in AI game?
I think it's some kind of conflict between the mod and some plugin or game itself.
I'll try it but if it's the same mod version then it won't change anything.

By the way I'm still looking for more of the realistic body templates.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
I noticed that some smaller girls cause the plugin to stop working until game restart, like some body parameters outside (or just below) the standard game range would cause it's internal error.

Is it any other version than from modpack updater, older or modified in any way? Did you test it in AI game?
I think it's some kind of conflict between the mod and some plugin or game itself.

As far as "realistic body", HS2 uses an "anime" proportion so the limbs are longer than normal. ZeithGz's characters look closer to normal proportions (7 heads)

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

When sharing those body templates I mentioned that I use the Measurements plugin extensively to match body meaurements for real people.
I didn't mention it before, but in case they are of help, I post some of them to BepisDB and Kenzato Booru. Links are in my signature.

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
I'm looking for body templates with realistic body proportions. Anyone have such and would be willing to share?
HS2_2023-07-01-20-42-12-124.png
HS2_2023-07-01-21-17-00-515.png
HS2_2023-07-01-21-19-41-659.png
Back in months ago,I had a "friendly discussion" with someone talking about whether bumpy buttocks or thigh gap is more sexually attractive for female, my conclusion was that female buttocks often look flat other than bumpy from side view,but they look much wider than males' at the front and back,and to indicate a well balanced body fat content,a real thigh gap would naturally be necessary.It's not only the breast and pelvis shows sexual maturity of a girl,but skeletons as well.
This model is the one I tried very hard to make every part looked natrual and realistic.
Cards here:
[Aiva]HS2ChaF_20220611004355435.png [Aiva]HS2ChaF_20220308030012955.png HS2ChaF_20230517003031518.png

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Tanks for good tip but honestly I’m not sure where the default Illusion model is messed up and where look to fix it, especially regarding girls leg/arm/spine bone heights/offset/tilt and scale to get a realistic posture.
I know everyone has different taste but I’m looking for examples that would be generally considered normal and realistic in different girl sizes/heights/ages, something to look on, a good starting point.

There are a lot of cards on internet with great realistic faces and some of them have also nicely done tits but most of creators basically forget about other body measurements and proportions.
I know that for example Pathos made quite a few amazing real life people cards but they are too detailed to be used as a base.
I’ve seen some realistic body temples somewhere but can’t seem to find them now.
Body Proportions
. MetaruGuide .
May be a bit late. I thought about a longer post, but here is a quick and dirty from my perspective. I created another BG for this, that make easier screenshots.
I am not taking all those details about proportions, that can define every bodypart, that is a question of taste after all. This is taken from a drawing guide, that gives proportion in 'headsizes': 6 heads high: child / 7 heads: young adult / 8 heads: heroine!
Just search for: head-body ratio
Proportions-of-the-Human-Body-with-Respect-to-the-Height-of-the-Head.png
I am just telling, what I found as the best possible way of scaling (or at least as a start), without breaking poses or animations.

First is the default body, only changed the hair. We all know, the legs especially are very long:
proportions01.png

Just to counter this, without making the char float, I'll pick the hips-bone and increase to y=1100 (x,z close to it). Then I can shorten the legs with (b) only cf_J_LegUp00 (only legs)or (a) cf_J_Kosi01 (hips and below):

proportions02a.png proportions02b.png

To refine it, you can as well shorten only the lower half of the legs with cf_J_LegLowRoll:
proportions03.png

That's usually a good start, from there, you can go on or use these, to adjust other cards, you allready have.
When changing existing cards: I'd say, the less values you change to get your result, the better. Sometimes there are allready parts modified and you want it smaller or bigger. If you grab another slider or bone to get your scale, it can have weird effects. So don't scale the headin all directions up and then just reduce headsize as a lame example.
On the other hand, sometimes you get a better rfesult, if you make small changes (in the same direction) to different bones, then just increasing one bone by 150%. High values will mostly create werid poses or animations. Allways check what you did. The Gravure-plugin is a nice fast way. Cycle through the poses and see how it effects the head/face, the legs, hips or arms when the body is NOT standing straight up.

MetaruGuide

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
To add to the "realistic body" discussion, I would like to point out that surprisingly (with very few exceptions if any) hips are actually smaller than shoulders. It's not obvious until you start comparing BACK views, but even with women with large hips, the hips will still be smaller than the shoulders. Makes sense if you consider the arms have to clear the hips.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
May be a bit late. I thought about a longer post, but here is a quick and dirty from my perspective. I created another BG for this, that make easier screenshots.
I am not taking all those details about proportions, that can define every bodypart, that is a question of taste after all. This is taken from a drawing guide, that gives proportion in 'headsizes': 6 heads high: child / 7 heads: young adult / 8 heads: heroine!
Just search for: head-body ratio
View attachment 2737645
I am just telling, what I found as the best possible way of scaling (or at least as a start), without breaking poses or animations.

First is the default body, only changed the hair. We all know, the legs especially are very long:
View attachment 2737597

Just to counter this, without making the char float, I'll pick the hips-bone and increase to y=1100 (x,z close to it). Then I can shorten the legs with (b) only cf_J_LegUp00 (only legs)or (a) cf_J_Kosi01 (hips and below):

View attachment 2737601 View attachment 2737604

To refine it, you can as well shorten only the lower half of the legs with cf_J_LegLowRoll:
View attachment 2737606

That's usually a good start, from there, you can go on or use these, to adjust other cards, you allready have.
When changing existing cards: I'd say, the less values you change to get your result, the better. Sometimes there are allready parts modified and you want it smaller or bigger. If you grab another slider or bone to get your scale, it can have weird effects. So don't scale the headin all directions up and then just reduce headsize as a lame example.
On the other hand, sometimes you get a better rfesult, if you make small changes (in the same direction) to different bones, then just increasing one bone by 150%. High values will mostly create werid poses or animations. Allways check what you did. The Gravure-plugin is a nice fast way. Cycle through the poses and see how it effects the head/face, the legs, hips or arms when the body is NOT standing straight up.
HI!
Excellent Proportion Analysis, TY!
Here are what I've found about bodies proportion:
EmbeddedImage.png headsizes.jpg Human+proportions.jpg result.jpg

To the left, a game base model: Long legs and waist, short arm leght; To the right, a more like-human model. Look at the different sizes of head, hands, hips, body, etc., the foot-knee-hip ratio and so:
HS2_2022-11-13-22-48-18-365new0-scaled.jpg

Making cards is sometimes simple if you stick to the Base model, but then you realize that those models are irreal because is a game, OC they will look like that. Making a model with real proportions is not impossible. The hard part is to make a "standard model template" to start. It depends on race, ethnics, age, sex and the artist point of view. I think the more difficult part of a card, and therefore most valuable, is the face. Some skillful artist achieve that point, As for Me, perseus stoned and pathos just to name two, have the touch to replicate faces so close to the real ones.

Last edited:

bortit

Jun 5, 2022
1688250805714.png

HS2ChaF_20230701184946942.png

Still trying to get a hang of skin and hair colours. I've mainly fused cards together then made changes to the body (I have no idea how to do faces).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
HI!
Excellent Proportion Analysis, TY!
Here are what I've found about bodies proportion:
View attachment 2738316 View attachment 2738317 View attachment 2738324 View attachment 2738325

To the left, a game base model: Long legs and waist, short arm leght; To the right, a more like-human model. Look at the different sizes of head, hands, hips, body, etc., the foot-knee-hip ratio and so:
View attachment 2738318

Making cards is sometimes simple if you stick to the Base model, but then you realize that those models are irreal because is a game, OC they will look like that. Making a model with real proportions is not impossible. The hard part is to make a "standard model template" to start. It depends on race, ethnics, age, sex and the artist point of view. I think the more difficult part of a card, and therefore most valuable, is the face. Some skillful artist achieve that point, As for Me, perseus stoned and pathos just to name two, have the touch to replicate faces so close to the real ones.
it's so incredibly annoying that for the vanilla bae model they went with such stupidly disproportionate models. If I try to adjust them to be more realistic now, the hands clip through things in EVERY single base animation and it drives me fucking nuts, o I just stick to the unrealistic proportions...
The most annoying part is the stub hands that have the effect of the characters not being able to reach parts of their body that they should 100% be able to, like their own thigh...

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin
Jun 26, 2022
it's so incredibly annoying that for the vanilla bae model they went with such stupidly disproportionate models. If I try to adjust them to be more realistic now, the hands clip through things in EVERY single base animation and it drives me fucking nuts, o I just stick to the unrealistic proportions...
The most annoying part is the stub hands that have the effect of the characters not being able to reach parts of their body that they should 100% be able to, like their own thigh...
It kills me that every single chara with proportions close to proper ones is floating above the floorin standing pose in maker and when I try to compensate it by adjusting root, high, or hip bone Y offset it turns out that in sitting pose she's under the floor or in jumping pose she looks like closing and opening a clamp shell instead jumping :ROFLMAO:
Anyone managed to get it fixed?

Dude, now it's not crashing my game and seems to be working. How'd ya do this?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
It kills me that every single chara with proportions close to proper ones is floating above the floorin standing pose in maker and when I try to compensate it by adjusting root, high, or hip bone Y offset it turns out that in sitting pose she's under the floor or in jumping pose she looks like closing and opening a clamp shell instead jumping :ROFLMAO:

Dude, now it's not crashing my game and seems to be working. How'd ya do this?
Nope, You can check my last characters i uploaded back to last year, plus a discussion half a year ago allready in the WIP-thread ...
You have to live with compromises. That's why starting with the hips and adjusting the proportions spread over several bones works best.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
That's correct!
For example, doing a jackoff scene with the base model is odd and funny to see hoy the body bends only in reaching the own parts xD.
The game is cool tho, I have no issues playing the main game, but as a Scene creator, I found myself often frustrated when working with standard cards. and that may be the reason in why I still I haven't do the leap in creating cards: I go fussy when I have progress in my work and end up discarding it LoL

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This dark square in maker is not the floor, it´s only the base for height measurement. Has no effect for in game.
I´ve tried all bone adjustments in ABMX (Herbmetaru´s guide included) to adjust a possible gap - but if you noticed this is also influencing the position of the char in game.
So I leave it as it is.

Reactions: Irail

bortit

Jun 5, 2022
Ok Here we go this is a Shader 2.0 remake of my most requested cards Chloe who was extremely limited in her original release.

She is heavily influenced by 55b.

☆ Chloe ★ FuckToy ☆ - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Chloe uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing will cause clipping issues.

★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

☆ Ai Users - This card was made for HS2 and requires specific mods that are not in Ai, if you still want to try loading her you will absolutely need this head its called Type 2 CHW get it here >>>
Her head Skin type is made by K1T0 & K1TN and im fairly sure it is not available in Ai unfortunately. But you can likely get somewhat close if you at least get the head.

View attachment 1750304

View attachment 1750305

No longer available - Sorry limited release
Ho-boy... if this one ever becomes available again, someone set the klaxxons off! Amazing work.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes