[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

thuam13

Jan 23, 2023
Guys also when you're playing creator, don't forget the power of Fusion!! It's not cheating! It's allowing Miss Lady Luck to come in and play alongside you! :legal:

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya. Here is the Fusion workflow...
View attachment 2174779

À esquerda, peguei o cartão de Charli e nosso novo cartão de Dillian Harper feito ontem. Eles tiveram um bebê e eu fiquei com a morena por baixo. Então eu peguei uma nova garota que fizemos com base naquela professora de nutricionista gostosa feita no mês passado e a fundi com os novos cartões Fused Charlie / Dillian. Eu tenho a loira então. Ao olhar mais de perto para ela, reconheci uma semelhança com esta adorável garota de 1945, a Srta. Agente Carter...

View attachment 2174786

Ajustando os olhos do cartão fundido, adicionando um novo cabelo e maquiagem... BEM, OLÁ.:amor:

View attachment 2174782
Então eu enlouqueci por mais 20 minutos e consegui esse resultado ... praticamente tudo pelo poder da fusão.
View attachment 2174790
Agora, alguém poderia fazer para ela uma fantasia autêntica do exército dos anos 1940? Aquele improvisado em que a coloquei é feito de lã e está coçando muito a bunda dela.
[/CITAR]
postar tele cartão

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Deleted member 3327602 said:
Guys also when you're playing creator, don't forget the power of Fusion!! It's not cheating! It's allowing Miss Lady Luck to come in and play alongside you! :legal:

For example, in less than 30 minutes, I got a pretty good likeness of the actor who plays Agent Carter--DONT TELL DISNEY!! How I did it was mostly with Fusion. Let me show ya. Here is the Fusion workflow...
View attachment 2174779

À esquerda, peguei o cartão de Charli e nosso novo cartão de Dillian Harper feito ontem. Eles tiveram um bebê e eu fiquei com a morena por baixo. Então eu peguei uma nova garota que fizemos com base naquela professora de nutricionista gostosa feita no mês passado e a fundi com os novos cartões Fused Charlie / Dillian. Eu tenho a loira então. Ao olhar mais de perto para ela, reconheci uma semelhança com esta adorável garota de 1945, a Srta. Agente Carter...

View attachment 2174786

Ajustando os olhos do cartão fundido, adicionando um novo cabelo e maquiagem... BEM, OLÁ.:amor:

View attachment 2174782
Então eu enlouqueci por mais 20 minutos e consegui esse resultado ... praticamente tudo pelo poder da fusão.
View attachment 2174790
Agora, alguém poderia fazer para ela uma fantasia autêntica do exército dos anos 1940? Aquele improvisado em que a coloquei é feito de lã e está coçando muito a bunda dela.
[/CITAR]
postar tele cartão

Good times.
Still can't believe something I created and shared sparked work from Pathos! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I've got a bunch of outfits I put together to use on my Kenzato Booru page, but after a PC upgrade and reinstallation of windows I've lost my password and got locked out of it.

So now all the outfits I have I'll post here if people are interested.

First the screenshots, and let me know which outfits you want me to upload.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
Yes - there is a life without Hanmens beautiful work.
You have to change the shader in Material Editor to default AIT/Skin True and choose another Skin Type.

Anyway it´s a good idea you share this card here so we can test what´s really wrong with it.
that

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
heeya
if anyone could make this a HS2 character card i'd appreciate it specially the hair
thaanks ;-;
If you want to increase your chances to find somebody making a card for you you better ask this here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-33

And also you should have a well known name of the character you want that the creator can search for more pictures as template for the creation.
On the other hand maybe there are existing cards, but we need the name for searching.
With "Dark Gold" I can find nothing useful ;)

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
that

okay, i try to sort this out:
1. selected skin and shader don't match
pic1.png pic2.png pic3.png pic4.png

if you want to keep the default skins, you have to change the shaders
pic1.png pic12.png pic3.png pic13.png

if you have the Hammen stuff, then skin and shader must match
pic7.png pic8.png pic9.png pic10.png

if you want to reduce the gloss effect
pic11.png

anybody, correct me if i'm wrong

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
that

Well - same as Soulworker the card is loading well in my game (fully updated R13 + Hanmen stuff).
If you look at the effort to change and fine tune the shader (as jojo posted) I strongly recommend you download and install all Hanmens (I just gave you the links - all for free).
There are many amazing cards out there using Hanmens Shader or/and Textures, so owning these mods is the most easier way than struggling with "repairing" such cards.

Last edited:

ploobbb

Jun 21, 2023
If you want to increase your chances to find somebody making a card for you you better ask this here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-33

And also you should have a well known name of the character you want that the creator can search for more pictures as template for the creation.
On the other hand maybe there are existing cards, but we need the name for searching.
With "Dark Gold" I can find nothing useful ;)
unfortunately its an art from a twitter page so I don't think with the name it will show up for a search but I'll ask there and add more references

Reactions: turbojoe

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020
If anyone has these Pathos cards as well, I'd greatly appreciate it! I downloaded the png files but they don't seem to load as cards. I will similarly provide updated versions :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes