[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
guy i have a question. i have some old HS2 cards i downloaded from discord but none of the cards are working since discord recently decided to remove all the meta data from the cards. is there a way to fix the broken cards??

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I promised another cheerleader variant and I refind the first a bit. Keep in mind, they are not mods, just modified by material editor and overlays. Better keep the original unchanged in case something messes up the included maps or overlays.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Yes, I understand... every dialog is auto-translated from the original Japanese texts.
It seems to be a lotta work translating the game. that prject seems to be abandoned:

Transcription
Señuelo05/12/2022 18:56
Hello, someone else told me that I need to ask here. I want to create a translation for the game Koikatsu that doesn't use the google translate. I want to know what programs I need and what I have to do create a almost FULL translation for the game (For the titles, options, dialogues, name of places, etc), and how to install it on the game to work correctly? If it's possible, I would appreciate a full and most detailed explanation of how to do it, please (Meaning what programs I need to download and how, how to use them, what I need to do on those, etc). Thank you

SpockBauru05/12/2022 18:58
Go to the GitHub page, scroll down and there will be the detailed instructions. HS2 translations works very similar to KK: It's also a good idea to read how the translator plugin works:

SpockBauru05/12/2022 18:59
Also for Koikatsu specific things you will have more luck in the Koikatsu server:
⁠Sin acceso

• Note: There are literally tens of thousands lines of translations, Koikatsu took 5 years to full translate to English.

Ah! The Google Translate message is a bug in the launcher that think that everything is translated by google...

Señuelo05/12/2022 19:34
Omaigod, I am still reading the second article, but from the first article, for now I understand why that of 5 years. Discourages that it's a LOT of things to translate, but I need to do it. Essentialy, for what I understood of the first article: For doing a translation for at least the main text and other texts, it would be enough to access to BepInEx/Translation/[Language]/Text, open the _AutoGeneratedTranslations .txt and just replace all the japanese text=new text with the things I want to translate, right?

• Señuelo05/12/2022 19:49
    Also for this. Do you consider that knowing Japanese its crucial to do the translation, or taking the English translation as a base would work?
  • SpockBauru06/12/2022 10:03
    For KK knowing English is enough

• I took the English translations as base to make the Portuguese version of HS2, maybe it would help you: Take a look on the plugins translation thing ^-^

Señuelo06/12/2022 11:22
Ok, I read it, I think I understand what I need to do (At least in the part of modifying the .txt) When I can, I will start working on translations and see how good I'm doing it, and see if in some parts I have problems to ask later. Thank you

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
Well - this card is loading well in my fully updated BetterRepack R13 so far I can see
View attachment 2709098 View attachment 2709099

All mods listed by HS2PNGInfo seem to be default in BR 13

As the card is from 2022-01 it should also load in BR 8, so I have to ask which game version you have or even not the BetterRepack (maybeSteam base version?).

You have 3 options
1. download and install latest BetterRepack R13 (best choice) from here
2. if Steam base get the SB3 Full Patch - also
3. you try to download only the missing mods from here (most laborious)
It looks like I was using an old version of the reprack

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks for the answer and i will check out the mods one of these days but is there a way to get rid of without the mod?
Yes - there is a life without Hanmens beautiful work.
You have to change the shader in Material Editor to default AIT/Skin True and choose another Skin Type.

Anyway it´s a good idea you share this card here so we can test what´s really wrong with it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hiya! I been watching yas for a while now seems like yas are a pretty nice forem. Could use a hand with the Honey select 2 game. Anyone know of a free app to organize girl cards? I got like 20000 downloaded from various places and my eyes are starting to glaze. Please help.
Pathos used to pack their facial expressions and makeup into a zipmod - you need this together with the card.
Unfortunately Pathos left this forum, you only can hope someone of the members here can share it.

Here is the complete mod info
Camilla-PNGInfo.png

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
I promised another cheerleader variant and I refind the first a bit. Keep in mind, they are not mods, just modified by material editor and overlays. Better keep the original unchanged in case something messes up the included maps or overlays.

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
Well,

Here are two characters I created in several different outfits. Characters are for an ttrgp I will be dming and are a african-american ninja and a japanese-brazilian yakuza princess, but I won't bore y'all with the backstories. Not super happy with the first as I was going for a Edgerunners Rebecca/Tatsumaki build and I kept falling short of the mark but its good enough. Also through in a teenager who looks fucking sweet (used a Jinx mod for the base face) but who I haven't actually come up with a backstory yet (she was a possible take on the african american ninja)

barcon1993

Mar 28, 2019
anybody have the more recent ARTISONS OF PATHOS cards from when they were on subscribestar before dropping off the planet?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hiya! I been watching yas for a while now seems like yas are a pretty nice forem. Could use a hand with the Honey select 2 game. Anyone know of a free app to organize girl cards? I got like 20000 downloaded from various places and my eyes are starting to glaze. Please help.
those are the Pathos Mods found on my Harddrive. Hope the Link works

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well,

Here are two characters I created in several different outfits. Characters are for an ttrgp I will be dming and are a african-american ninja and a japanese-brazilian yakuza princess, but I won't bore y'all with the backstories. Not super happy with the first as I was going for a Edgerunners Rebecca/Tatsumaki build and I kept falling short of the mark but its good enough. Also through in a teenager who looks fucking sweet (used a Jinx mod for the base face) but who I haven't actually come up with a backstory yet (she was a possible take on the african american ninja)
Good start - you seem really go into it (y)

Here yoou have some notices of mine belonging character creation, maybe useful
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10289072

Reactions: jojo901
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes