[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Same here, also HS2PGNInfo is showing nothing.
So I guess that despite the file name (HS2ChaF_xxxxxx) this isn´t a HS2 card - possibly HS1
If this card come from Discord, I have heard that the server has wiped out all pictures metadata, hence if you just have "download as" this pic, maybe isin't works anymore.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
same,game dont see her for loading have only 107 kb in size:(
Those cards doesn't work anymore, the discorde server has wiped out all metadata, so past cards are useless. If one wants to share a card, it has to be zipped or packed in a *.rar file

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Hey Compadres!
Another weekend so more girls. ;)

Let me introduce you to
Sia!
Sia_Preview.png
Here the card.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She didn't come alone...
came with
Viney !
Viney_Preview.png
Here the card.

Opss the card is too big... Sorry (18 mb)
Go here -->

Hope you like it and enjoy!

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Didn't you have enough?

Well to continue with the Remastering Project.

Kahley
Kahley_Remade__Preview.png
Here the card.
Seara.
Seara_Remade_Preview.png

Here the card.

Hope you like it, and if you like this remastering project of my old cards, pls let me know.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
anyone got a cheerleader outfit with the plain skirt and not the pleated skirt???
allright, since I am working on a school-set anyway, I thought I'll do a cherleader outfit as well. I tried to avoid the usual cheerleader. All are looking the same, since there's only really one top.

HS2_2023-06-18-06-23-38-455.png
Edit: it's not final. I'll come again with this and probably a second style soon.

Last edited:

toor73

Nov 25, 2020
I need help! Some kind of accessory mod is ruining my game. As soon as I switch to accessories, the slideshow starts. FPS drops drastically. In the list of accessories in any section, there are three empty cells at the top. Screenshot is attached. How to find broken mods?

Screenshot 2023-06-18 114757.png

As a gift yesterday's work (accessories are not configured).
HS2ChaF_20230618041338500.png

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
I need help! Some kind of accessory mod is ruining my game. As soon as I switch to accessories, the slideshow starts. FPS drops drastically. In the list of accessories in any section, there are three empty cells at the top. Screenshot is attached. How to find broken mods?

View attachment 2705541

View attachment 2705544
you can try this Tool HS2FND, its a Modfinder,
downloadpage

on the right side there is a search field, try "nails"

(edit) don't know why this File is flagged as a Virus (scanned it on my PC with some Tools and no Virus detected) I will delete it. Download is possible from the Link above.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

View attachment 2705541

View attachment 2705544
You can activate the Console window to see what error is bugging your game. any yellow or red text is a warning/error indicator. do it and post the snapshot and we will try to help you.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

View attachment 2705541

View attachment 2705544
While the other tips are useful, I doubt it will help. I bet, you have a lot of collected mods that are not included in BR12. Some modders are either lazy or forget to check or messed up the thumbnails. Ofc you can just grab a screenshot and add it as a highres thumbnail, but ... the interface has to load the big image, even if it only shows a small thumnail. Not the first time, that happened. K1T0-K1TN also had that once.
In that case, also the log won't help, since it's not an error per se.
You might disable your collected mods (for accessories to start with) one by one and find the problematic one.

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
Might be a weird question, but does anyone know of any good mods which add content for male characters? I've been messing around with this game to make characters for various ttrpgs I've been playing and while it works great for female characters, it is decidely less so for males. In large part because all the mods are focused on adding content to recreate famous (usually fictional) women and there is a lack of a similar market for males.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes