[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Here2Fap3

Sep 20, 2020

This link works for me - yet some of the png files are not loading as cards? are others experiencing this? There are a lot of characters I would like to load but they are not showing up at all.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Might be a weird question, but does anyone know of any good mods which add content for male characters? I've been messing around with this game to make characters for various ttrpgs I've been playing and while it works great for female characters, it is decidely less so for males. In large part because all the mods are focused on adding content to recreate famous (usually fictional) women and there is a lack of a similar market for males.
If you´re looking for male cards use the search box right above and enter "male" - you will find postings sharing male cards.
But if you mean male mods for the character creator I only know K1T0-K1TN who´s making face and body mods for male

Some are included in BetterRepack

Reactions: jberger990

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
If you´re looking for male cards use the search box right above and enter "male" - you will find postings sharing male cards.
But if you mean male mods for the character creator I only know K1T0-K1TN who´s making face and body mods for male

Some are included in BetterRepack
Thanks! This is all super helpful and exactly what I am looking for!

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
Hello everybody. This post is a bit long but bear with me.

A long time ago, I think about 2 years ago, Zecon posted an image of a character they made (linked image below):
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/740100_1.jpg

Though they didn't share the card, there was something beautifully natural about it, and I decided to try and mimic it as best I could.

Since I have zero skill creating faces/bodies from scratch, I relied upon other peoples cards as a base, spent hours upon hours trying different things, making adjustments, learning, and then making further revisions in terms of lighting, presets, skin shaders, and deciding between DHH vs F5 Graphics. I learned quite a bit through trial and error, and even more through postings here and watching the odd tutorial video.

Long story short, the following is an image of what I have created:
View attachment 2009554

I think I did justice in more or less successfully recreating the hair, outfit, pose, and facial expression from Zecon's original work. I did take liberties, however, such as making freckles more pronounced, and not making the face shape an exact 1 for 1.

The most important part of any card, to me at least, is the face. To achieve the above, I started with the Danika-SSS card by Sykosis. I've included that here as a reference. I modified it many, many times, although the shape is more or less the same. At one time I conducted a fusion to modify the shape by about 5%. What took the longest was adjusting the eyes in terms of size, placement, colour, makeup, lashes, etc. Regretably I wasn't paying attention when I fused the face so I didn't remember the name of the other fused card. However, I'm confident in saying that the end result remains at least 80% of what Sykosis originally provided.

The body template I swapped out at least 4 times. Eventually I settled on a card's body as a base, and then went to work modifying it. The body I used came from the card Spider-Gwen, also provided below as a reference. I'm not sure who made the original card, and I wasn't able to identify it based on a quick Google search of the image name (I didn't change it). Thank you to whoever made that card, and if it was you, or if any of you know who it was, please let me know.

What took the most time was learning and ultizing the Hanmen shader (free version). For the longest time I used DHH exclusively and then, after reading someone explain exactly how to use the shader in F5, I was blown away and didn't think I'd ever go back to DHH again. And then, I think a day or so ago, Pathos posted the below.

Dear lordy, Pathos is a genius. I did exactly what Pathos specified, reset the skin shaders on my card which, at that point, was still using Hanmen in F5, and then applied the custom DHH preset that Pathos includes in the quote above to mimic Mr. 69's card lighting. I'm absolutely astounded that Pathos did what Pathos did in DHH.

I did, however, make a very, very minor adjustment to the Mr69 preset that Pathos made, that being to lower the DHH Light Intensity from about 1.89 to about 1.12 (I'm approximating because I didn't write down the exact numbers). To be frank, the main reason I opted to do this was because I found with the light pink of the clothing I made for my card, the brighter light washed the colours out.

I've provided my modified DHH preset as a reference, but full credit for that goes to Pathos.

And that concludes my insanely long post. Let me know what you think, or if I forgot to credit anyone.

Oh, and I truly hope that you don't mind Zecon that I was inspired by your work. Thank you all.
This sounds super helpful, but do you have a link to the original pathos post? The attachments don't seem to lead anywhere and the megafile doesn't appear to have [HANMEN] Next-gen file it is talking about.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do you know what mods this requires/where they can be downloaded? I get a whole list of missing ones when I try to download.
Well - this card is loading well in my fully updated BetterRepack R13 so far I can see
Jinx.png Jinx-PHGInfo.png

All mods listed by HS2PNGInfo seem to be default in BR 13

As the card is from 2022-01 it should also load in BR 8, so I have to ask which game version you have or even not the BetterRepack (maybeSteam base version?).

You have 3 options
1. download and install latest BetterRepack R13 (best choice) from here
2. if Steam base get the SB3 Full Patch - also
3. you try to download only the missing mods from here (most laborious)

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
This sounds super helpful, but do you have a link to the original pathos post? The attachments don't seem to lead anywhere and the megafile doesn't appear to have [HANMEN] Next-gen file it is talking about.
HI!
I vaguely remember that post. it was about a conflict between hanmen shaders and Graphic Enhacers. Some cards are tied to graph mod, that it is to heavy to run in some machines, in the other hand, DHH is a light-wear enhacer but by default it can not run SSS cards, like that ones made with Hanmen shaders, so Pathos post a "Hack", a preset for DHH that was able to run such cards. I remember I try that hack and it was nice!, but when I moved to the next repack (I think was BR9), I lost that files, and went back to search the post and nothing there, Pathos left the forum and that's all.

Reactions: jberger990

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
Nice work!!
Say, It is possible....to share the com.dw.aj1 mod used by Marisol? :whistle::coffee:
Hey Kaseijin the mod you are looking for are the sneakers right? Wel I have two versions of this mod I don't know why and I really don't know what it is exactly :whistle: you can get them here --> hope it helps

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I haven't tried this, but is it possible to replace the game dialogs with my native language?
HI!

Here are a transcription from discord server:

Dr. Eris Kael13/04/2023 5:16
I've manually translated a lot of my personal favorite VNGE scenes using Studio and wish it was just as easy to manually translate HS2. I'd totally do it just to get rid of the bonkers translations that make me pull my hair out.

SpockBauru13/04/2023 7:31
Jokes on you the English fan translations for HS2 and RG are already using DEEPL

Portuguese translations for HS2 is also DEEPL

SpockBauru13/04/2023 7:33
Take a look in the GitHub translation project in the pinned messages

SpockBauru13/04/2023 8:08
DEEPL may be better than GoogleTranslate, but the fact that you guys think is bad only shows that Machine Translations is still far from being good comparing to human translations

And no, ChatGPT is not the answer for translations

Ah! I forgot that if you guys are using BetterRepack for HS2 you are using the Steam translations, which is not Google or DeepL

Digitalartnet13/04/2023 21:20
@SpockBauruYou are right! Yes Deepl is good, but man as such is in the output of the situation (Game Text) something kreatiever.

2B Enjoyer
Wen fixing HS2 translation...

SpockBauru17/06/2023 17:01
??? Fan translations are not broken

The problem was in the GitHub history, it does not affect translations at all.

2B Enjoyer17/06/2023 17:09
I don't know since which repack, but Quit button in studio has been changed from "Quit" to "Back" for some reason.

• Character status change to "Attitude"...

• SpockBauru17/06/2023 17:12
    If you are talking about BetterRepack so ask ScrewThisNoise, he added things on translations that we can't, like Steam translations that can have copyright issues.

• we have no power on his repacks
2B Enjoyer17/06/2023 17:13
Oh, so it's fault of BR, got it. Where can I download latest translation?

SpockBauru17/06/2023 17:14
Here: The last translation was two years ago, since then everyone is using Steam translations and the project was almost abandoned.

2B Enjoyer17/06/2023 17:16
Alright I see, probably due to Steam translation...the translation is so bad tbh.

tigue
Hey. I recently installed a better repack for HS2 to check it out and figured I could maybe casually help translate (have done some manual translations for HS1). After checking a bit I realised that on from release 11, BR uses the steam translation and it seems the manual translations get completely overwritten by it. Is that the case or can i somehow deactivate the steam translation? Almost all probably will go for STNs BR for HS2 so if it's overwriting the manual stuff, there won't be use for more manual work...

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
HI!

Here are a transcription from discord server:

Dr. Eris Kael13/04/2023 5:16
I've manually translated a lot of my personal favorite VNGE scenes using Studio and wish it was just as easy to manually translate HS2. I'd totally do it just to get rid of the bonkers translations that make me pull my hair out.

SpockBauru13/04/2023 7:31
Jokes on you the English fan translations for HS2 and RG are already using DEEPL

Portuguese translations for HS2 is also DEEPL

SpockBauru13/04/2023 7:33
Take a look in the GitHub translation project in the pinned messages

SpockBauru13/04/2023 8:08
DEEPL may be better than GoogleTranslate, but the fact that you guys think is bad only shows that Machine Translations is still far from being good comparing to human translations

And no, ChatGPT is not the answer for translations

Ah! I forgot that if you guys are using BetterRepack for HS2 you are using the Steam translations, which is not Google or DeepL

Digitalartnet13/04/2023 21:20
@SpockBauruYou are right! Yes Deepl is good, but man as such is in the output of the situation (Game Text) something kreatiever.

2B Enjoyer
Wen fixing HS2 translation...

SpockBauru17/06/2023 17:01
??? Fan translations are not broken

The problem was in the GitHub history, it does not affect translations at all.

2B Enjoyer17/06/2023 17:09
I don't know since which repack, but Quit button in studio has been changed from "Quit" to "Back" for some reason.

• Character status change to "Attitude"...

• SpockBauru17/06/2023 17:12
    If you are talking about BetterRepack so ask ScrewThisNoise, he added things on translations that we can't, like Steam translations that can have copyright issues.

• we have no power on his repacks
2B Enjoyer17/06/2023 17:13
Oh, so it's fault of BR, got it. Where can I download latest translation?

SpockBauru17/06/2023 17:14
Here: The last translation was two years ago, since then everyone is using Steam translations and the project was almost abandoned.

2B Enjoyer17/06/2023 17:16
Alright I see, probably due to Steam translation...the translation is so bad tbh.

tigue
Hey. I recently installed a better repack for HS2 to check it out and figured I could maybe casually help translate (have done some manual translations for HS1). After checking a bit I realised that on from release 11, BR uses the steam translation and it seems the manual translations get completely overwritten by it. Is that the case or can i somehow deactivate the steam translation? Almost all probably will go for STNs BR for HS2 so if it's overwriting the manual stuff, there won't be use for more manual work...

The question is How? which folder?

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes