• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, do anyone or lexiflexi know how to fix this issue? It happen on certain characters. Yes I have update to latest repack.

I have also include a log.
Well - I can´t really read the Log but it looks like you have a bad install.
First seems you have the game folder deeply hidden in your E: drive (game should be on top of a drive like E:\HS2), then following skipped StudioNEO files and the multiple mod versions, so the mods couldn´t be loaded correctly.
This maybe the reason that changing uncensor body doesn´t help.

Is it possible you didn´t install a full new R12 but upgraded from a previous version via upgrade patches ?
This way seems to be easy (less to download), but unfortunately often is leading into issues.

If so, you can seize the opportunity and make a clean new install with just released R13 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-10995044

(my torrent download is just running :D)

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Some of my old works and reworks, while I was still active in the HS2 discord community. All of these require the ubiquitous skin shader mod and preferably the skin textures.

View attachment 2696927 View attachment 2696928 View attachment 2696935

Cards:
View attachment 2696936 View attachment 2696937 View attachment 2696938 View attachment 2696939
Fantastic! Awesome work!
Maybe I sugest to you something: Has you consider to put some personal design to your cards?, like do, a customatized frame, or like or does, a watermark signature. By now I'll put your name's in every card just to get track of it, just in case I use them for a future VNGE and give you the deserved credit for such a nice cards.

Reactions: turbojoe

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Fantastic! Awesome work!
Maybe I sugest to you something: Has you consider to put some personal design to your cards?, like do, a customatized frame, or like or does, a watermark signature. By now I'll put your name's in every card just to get track of it, just in case I use them for a future VNGE and give you the deserved credit for such a nice cards.
I am completely fine with them being a gift to the community, no credit needed. I have benefited by baseline cards of many of those who came before me. Just have fun. :D I haven't installed HS2 in a long time, just was cleaning up my cards and saw these. I'll upload a dump of all of them. I had a phase where I was trying to make them extra realistic, but I've since moved to offline rendering packages. :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I am completely fine with them being a gift to the community, no credit needed. I have benefited by baseline cards of many of those who came before me. Just have fun. :D I haven't installed HS2 in a long time, just was cleaning up my cards and saw these. I'll upload a dump of all of them. I had a phase where I was trying to make them extra realistic, but I've since moved to offline rendering packages. :D
I totally agree. Same for me. All I share is for free use. If somebody would reshare something he composed with my assets: goal achieved ... That's the best reason to share cards and mods anyway.

But ...
There are people askin 'Does somebody have this card?' 'Who did that card?' 'Why is my card not loading?'
Or especially for really good cards, sometimes there are questions why something doesn't work or how this or that was done. That's why I allways print the game and my tag on the cards I share. Not to say 'keep your hands of!', more the opposite.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes