• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
Hello, do anyone or lexiflexi know how to fix this issue? It happen on certain characters. Yes I have update to latest repack.

I have also include a log.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hello, do anyone or lexiflexi know how to fix this issue? It happen on certain characters. Yes I have update to latest repack.

I have also include a log.
Is it 1 char or is it everywhere?

I'd start with 2 steps:
Change the uncensor in body to something neutral or BP5.
Remove clothing and accessories. Some of those also cause weird stuff.

After that it's about identifying the mistaken part. From default char load tick by tick the problemcard.

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
Is it 1 char or is it everywhere?

I'd start with 2 steps:
Change the uncensor in body to something neutral or BP5.
Remove clothing and accessories. Some of those also cause weird stuff.

After that it's about identifying the mistaken part. From default char load tick by tick the problemcard.
Not just 1 character, there is several characters as well and it has to do with the body. When I follow your step, especially on the uncensor only the skin improve a bit. The white part still remain as it is
Screenshot 2023-06-13 175414.png

Reactions: Sykosis

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
could you share one of the cards you have problems with ?
sure no problem, I tend to download free available cards and just see if there is issue or not for 'fun'. I dunno why....
but yeah here as some of the cards u could look into (different creators as well):

link :

Reactions: Sykosis

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
sure no problem, I tend to download free available cards and just see if there is issue or not for 'fun'. I dunno why....
but yeah here as some of the cards u could look into (different creators as well):

link :
i tested all the cards and only Sango showed that strage behavior with that Pose overlay for a few seconds, than goes back to normal.
Did you have the same issue with self created cards? If you don't have one here is a pretty basic card, nothing special, for testing.
HS2ChaF_20221203074152764.png

Sasori95

Sep 25, 2021
i tested all the cards and only Sango showed that strage behavior with that Pose overlay for a few seconds, than goes back to normal.
Did you have the same issue with self created cards? If you don't have one here is a pretty basic card, nothing special, for testing.
View attachment 2694662
no issue using this card. perhaps need to take look at output_log.txt I posted initially.

Last edited:

IlNiCoLiNo

May 20, 2020
I know you only asked for megan but it's Christmas so.. here's everything I have from pathos.

And for the rest I suggest you first try to update and see what it gets you. If you still have missing mods it can be premium mods alternatively a mod nod included in repack or the card(s) might have an older version of the mod than you have and in this case you need to re apply the clothing item etc and then save . For example CLOAK should be included in repack, at least I think it is. I suggest that you make a new copy if you re apply and save so the original is intact before you are certain that you have everything and then maybe rename to 2.0 or updated etc.

Merry Christmas
Mods link is broken... Could you please reupload? Thanks!!!!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes