[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Toolman12345

Dec 23, 2023
Can I ask why or you just plan on deleting Cards that load funny with no way to fix (sometimes its just one small mod that fixes everything)
I was saying that the constant errors about missing mods are annoying. I found a source of many mods, but neither it nor searching in general find everything. But many cards with missing mods still work fine and I don’t delete them all, I just find a substitute for anything obviously missing.

Reactions: wilbur1001

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I was saying that the constant errors about missing mods are annoying. I found a source of many mods, but neither it nor searching in general find everything. But many cards with missing mods still work fine and I don’t delete them all, I just find a substitute for anything obviously missing.
Ya missing mods can be frustrating

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
First read here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7961286 about missing mod messages.
Buttler tells you how you can deactivate these messages if you want https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3310997

Anyway it´s recommend to run "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager) - let´s say 1x per month - to keep your mods fully updated.

Reactions: Toolman12345
Sep 15, 2021
I think this is one of the cards you are looking for. I got it a long time ago and I don't remember from where probably discord. I am also unsure if its original. I think the one with no frame is original and the one with the frame is one I made edits to.
The face is amazing but the body was meh. So I grafted on a better body. I also changed the hair to something less stiff. HS2ChaF_Hatsumi_v1.0.png
Face by Dabowe, body derived from Bone92ex

Toolman12345

Dec 23, 2023
First read here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7961286 about missing mod messages.
Buttler tells you how you can deactivate these messages if you want https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3310997

Anyway it´s recommend to run "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager) - let´s say 1x per month - to keep your mods fully updated.
I did disable the warning message, that’s exactly what I was saying thank you for, the info on how to do it.

Reactions: turbojoe

imapadllll

Aug 7, 2023
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] Missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - sjjpl : sjjpl_yztop021
[Warning:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [sjjpl.yztop.021]
Does anyone have this mod, not in betterrepack, real name is sjjpl_YZ_021.Thanks.

Toolman12345

Dec 23, 2023
I love that everyone on here is so willing to help. There does seem to be more talking than sharing, lol, so I'd like to share a couple of sources I've found. First, I'm sure you guys have seen Kninebox, but, have you seen a source of FREE cards from them?? I stumbled across this. They do magnificent work, of course.

Then, there is this other creator who seems of the same quality, I'm sure you'll agree. He/she does some amazing work!!

I love when they get really elaborate with updo's and doodads in their hair, it makes the girls look so elegant and high class.

If anyone else knows of sources like this, collections of incredibly beautiful faces, PLEASE SHARE.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I love that everyone on here is so willing to help. There does seem to be more talking than sharing, lol, so I'd like to share a couple of sources I've found. First, I'm sure you guys have seen Kninebox, but, have you seen a source of FREE cards from them?? I stumbled across this. They do magnificent work, of course.

Then, there is this other creator who seems of the same quality, I'm sure you'll agree. He/she does some amazing work!!

I love when they get really elaborate with updo's and doodads in their hair, it makes the girls look so elegant and high class.

If anyone else knows of sources like this, collections of incredibly beautiful faces, PLEASE SHARE.
So maybe you like this one too

Reactions: Toolman12345

Toolman12345

Dec 23, 2023
So maybe you like this one too
Except for the ears, lol. I love movies like The Hobbit, etc, but the pointy eared HS2 girls don’t appeal to me. I don’t know if you can change a detail like that after creation. I can in Soul Calibur VI.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes