[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
This is a little strange. Little help native Japanese readers. Need help finding or understand what PW he used.

qwertymooqwerty

Mar 18, 2018
Does Sykosis or any other GraphicsMod Gods know why certain hairstyles are blurry and pixelated with certain presets?

I just tweaked a preset I like but I cannot upload it, so I made a webm showing what I mean. It doesn't seem to be depth of field, chromatic aberration, or bloom.

I've tried different render styles, and have been through all the GraphicsMod sections twice but cannot find why this hair is fuzzy.

Hairstyle is: sjjpl_hair_female_63_f

Anyone know what is going on?
View attachment test.webm

• Haha
Reactions: TheComrade

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does Sykosis or any other GraphicsMod Gods know why certain hairstyles are blurry and pixelated with certain presets?

I just tweaked a preset I like but I cannot upload it, so I made a webm showing what I mean. It doesn't seem to be depth of field, chromatic aberration, or bloom.

I've tried different render styles, and have been through all the GraphicsMod sections twice but cannot find why this hair is fuzzy.

View attachment 3230351
Sry - but I can´t see any issue.
Mine´s looking the same (GraphicsMode default).

Reactions: qwertymooqwerty

qwertymooqwerty

Mar 18, 2018
Sry - but I can´t see any issue.
Mine´s looking the same (GraphicsMode default).
This one has more movement. Its around where the forehead meets the hairline and the silhouette of the hair overall moves. It's like motion blur, but motion blur is turned off. It's more fuzzy idk what post-processing effect is goin on, or if turning off an effect will eliminate it.

View attachment test3.webm

• Haha
Reactions: TheComrade

Toolman12345

Dec 23, 2023
I think this is one of the cards you are looking for. I got it a long time ago and I don't remember from where probably discord. I am also unsure if its original. I think the one with no frame is original and the one with the frame is one I made edits to.
These come from a source I mentioned, he’s almost Kninebox quality:

Toolman12345

Dec 23, 2023
Set my detective skills to do some legwork and found out that the author of the cards you were after is called .
If anyone has a baidi account or is a member of something called zodgame, they can grab alot of his characters there.
View attachment 3144078 View attachment 3144097 View attachment 3144098

Guy is insane sick. I have been trying to get a realistic character out of this game and this guy puts me to literal shame:
View attachment 3144080

Just amazing... :)
The bottom character comes from this guy:

Reactions: El' Capitan

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

The hair shader can only work with the texture it gets from the mod. The result is then presented by the graphics engine. The starting texture might be low enough, that the final result can not be better then that.
In this example, there's one area in the texture, that is 'low quality' and that is unfortunately on some exposed strains.

Hair was also a weak spot in HS2. A few pixels or a bit more transparency makes a huge difference in the outcome.
(sorry for the low quality example, I was just doing it quick)

HairP.png

Last edited:

Croshwell

Oct 13, 2020
I share this card with you, an attempt. This innocent 50-year-old lady is very close to me, she is single and I have never dared to make advances on me due to my closeness, which can react in a bad way, I just dream about her in every possible way, and thanks to AI Girl I can imagine more things. I share the card with you, if any of you, great masters of this art, can contribute to improving your face even more, I would appreciate it.

AISChaF_20240103070710465.png

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
This is a little strange. Little help native Japanese readers. Need help finding or understand what PW he used.
Very sorry I was not able to understand where to find the password either.

However, I have a few Marie Rose cards you may like that I found here and there. Not sure if they need zipmods or no.
HS2ChaF_20240104125235415.png AI_215775.png AI_214297.png AI_204871.png AI_198904.png AI_192051.png
This one is my favorite of the bunch!
HS2ChaF_20240103224958737.png
HS2_2024-01-04-13-13-10-463.png HS2_2024-01-04-13-12-23-840.png
And here is my own personal mix of what i liked about them all!
HS2ChaF_20240104132310702.png

Last edited:

KhenMaru

Dec 27, 2023
They are called Pathos Liryc Hair. You could find them in "Back Hair" list.
But I had to work a lot with accessories, cause it shows bald head through the hair.
Where could i find this "black hair list?
I'm also looking for "Pathos Liryc Hair"
The original creator seems to have stopped, his pathreon is dead

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Where could i find this "black hair list?
I'm also looking for "Pathos Liryc Hair"
The original creator seems to have stopped, his pathreon is dead
This is meant to be the "back hair list" in charamaker
BackHair-List.jpg

At "2" you can type a hairmod name, if you know, for quick search.
Unfortunately there is no "Liryc" (and also no Lyric) hair to find. It seems not to be part of BetterRepack, you have to have the special Pathos mod for that.

There is only 1 similar to that
Afro-Hair.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Is there any way to convert the bat man outfit to the honey sect 2 female card?
Easily? Not to my knowledge. I believe because the male and female characters use different 3d models, the only way would be IF the male cosplay parts were also available (or made available) for females, AND you have gone through and added all the same parts to a girl body. Isn't that right guys?

Reactions: choijineul19021993

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Very sorry I was not able to understand where to find the password either.

However, I have a few Marie Rose cards you may like that I found here and there. Not sure if they need zipmods or no.
View attachment 3232560 View attachment 3232561 View attachment 3232565 View attachment 3232566 View attachment 3232567 View attachment 3232571
This one is my favorite of the bunch!
View attachment 3232559
View attachment 3232589 View attachment 3232590
And here is my own personal mix of what i liked about them all!
View attachment 3232625
I have mostly all of these thank you. The reason for wanting this particular card is to see how HIS looks compared to the others

Reactions: El' Capitan
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes