[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Anybody know where I can get a Hanmen next gen textures download? Seems to be a component for many of the cards I am trying to use

IronHarem

Jun 22, 2023
Hey, does anyone have the "cuzkuz_shapes.zipmod" mods? It used to be free iirc on yuki-portal but he deleted his account it seems, thanks.

Hodensackleder

Oct 21, 2017

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Is there any way to convert the bat man outfit to the honey sect 2 female card?
@P(y)gmalion: I hope you don't mind. Since someone asked and I like the outfit, I tinkered around a bit for a female version. Managed to get it below the 10mb cap ...
The shoulder part can be hidden in Material Editor by disabling 'normal_shoulder' or in steps via AlphaEX. I tried that for the top/bottom part, but it's one of those, that hides the body when 'on'.

BatCosP.png

Last edited:

Diamantopia

Apr 3, 2022
Hey everyone,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ Mr-Fox I have found various Outfits that you have posted in this Thread. Is it possible to reup these? Because the links are down. Links to the Posts are above.

@ Sykosis I cant send you a pm, because have not the requirements so i ask here. A few of your cards have mega-links to required mods or the card is inside the folder with mods, but these are down. Is it possible to share these again?

Best regards

botardo

Oct 28, 2019
Set my detective skills to do some legwork and found out that the author of the cards you were after is called .
If anyone has a baidi account or is a member of something called zodgame, they can grab alot of his characters there.
View attachment 3144078 View attachment 3144097 View attachment 3144098

Guy is insane sick. I have been trying to get a realistic character out of this game and this guy puts me to literal shame:
View attachment 3144080
Just amazing... :)
Guys can you help me get started with the prerequisites on achieving this realistic look?
What are the mods that I need to download? Any links or guides would be useful, I just need to know what should I search for.

Is this NYAACHO or Hanmen or something else?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys can you help me get started with the prerequisites on achieving this realistic look?
What are the mods that I need to download? Any links or guides would be useful, I just need to know what should I search for.

Is this NYAACHO or Hanmen or something else?
You download the card, load it into your charamaker and look for yourself............
I guess you have all you need in BetterRepack excepted Hanmens stuff - here some links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Last edited:
Reactions: botardo
Sep 15, 2021
Much appreciated!
Can you or anyone else point me to the most realistic cards to date? Either here on f95zone or kenzato or ... ?
makes very realistic characters (though many of them are a little on the young side).
also makes very realistic characters.
Some of 's are fairly realistic (and also less resource-intensive, should your computer not be the fastest on the market).
So are some of 's.
Some people are fond of 's cards, though I'm not so keen on the style myself.
tends to land squarely in the uncanny valley in my opinion, though you may see them differently.
Nelz1817 has a fairly realistic style.
I've found some great faces by casualpopsicle (sorry, I don't have a link handy); the bodies weren't great so I swapped them for bodies by some of these other designers.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
  1. I have found Perseus Stoned to be pretty good.
  2. Mr.69's cards look super amazing but upon loading I have never gotten them to look the same. If anyone knows why, please elaborate.
  3. Pathos is said to be the "best" by many I have chatted with on the various discords, but someone said is no longer active:
  4. Dabowe I also do not think is active. I personally find his or her work better than Pathos:

But from all my past two months studying and researching the very same subject you are inquiring, REALISM... one artist stands out above all the rest.

Honey select 2 is a game made for Asians by Asians. So it stands to reason the very best human likenesses will be Asian. This is the work of an amazing Yuki Portal artist called Brnt:

HS2_2022-12-27-17-30-05-389.jpg HS2_2022-12-27-17-30-21-212.jpg
HS2_2022-12-27-17-48-06-455.jpg HS2_2022-12-29-11-38-43-464.jpg.jpg
That is a real Honey Select character merged with careful lighting and tweaks using the Graphics mod and a powerful PC. Can you believe it? I did not. :geek:

Attached are some of his cards I managed to procure:
5eeff4708f6236435154239025982719.png HS2ChaF_20210123160046925.png HS2ChaF_20230701205811877.png

And now another honorable mention, thanks to my own merging and playing is this:
daisey07.jpg daisey01.jpg
daisey02.jpg
By taking a Bepis WW card, a Pathos card, an Mcm82 card, a Perseus Stoned card, and a whole shit load of good luck, I managed to cobble this "empirical" princess into virtual reality. Now not to toot my own horn. But holy shit... I LOVE this fucking game. I also would like to thank all of you who have helped me get to this point with your valuable knowledge and experience shared! You guys fucking rock! :cool: (y)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes