[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SisNon

Sep 4, 2020
Anybody knows if there are any mods that allows me to put clothing from the same category multiple times? or maybe if you can use clothing as accesories?

Reactions: bc0204

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
  1. I have found Perseus Stoned to be pretty good.
  2. Mr.69's cards look super amazing but upon loading I have never gotten them to look the same. If anyone knows why, please elaborate.
  3. Pathos is said to be the "best" by many I have chatted with on the various discords, but someone said is no longer active:
  4. Dabowe I also do not think is active. I personally find his or her work better than Pathos:

But from all my past two months studying and researching the very same subject you are inquiring, REALISM... one artist stands out above all the rest.

Honey select 2 is a game made for Asians by Asians. So it stands to reason the very best human likenesses will be Asian. This is the work of an amazing Yuki Portal artist called Brnt:

View attachment 3248540 View attachment 3248541
View attachment 3248542 View attachment 3248596
That is a real Honey Select character merged with careful lighting and tweaks using the Graphics mod and a powerful PC. Can you believe it? I did not. :geek:

Attached are some of his cards I managed to procure:
View attachment 3248563 View attachment 3248564 View attachment 3248568

And now another honorable mention, thanks to my own merging and playing is this:
View attachment 3248575 View attachment 3248578
View attachment 3248597
By taking a Bepis WW card, a Pathos card, an Mcm82 card, a Perseus Stoned card, and a whole shit load of good luck, I managed to cobble this "empirical" princess into virtual reality. Now not to toot my own horn. But holy shit... I LOVE this fucking game. I also would like to thank all of you who have helped me get to this point with your valuable knowledge and experience shared! You guys fucking rock! :cool: (y)
Sigh.....Can you pls share your wonderful creation(WW)

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023

does anyone has the password for this ?
No and it's likely you will not be able to crack it either. A friend from discord told me it is impossible for anyone without a Japanese keyboard to type the syntax needed, and that a small group of racists at Yuki Portal are responsible--including apparently whoever runs the site. You would think in 2024, mankind would be better than in yesteryears. But alas...

Last edited:
Reactions: kramer820
Jan 8, 2021
__Yeyun Multipack__ < >

Contains several mods and is NOT a complete set.
(1-40, 50, 53, 54, 57, 61, 64, 69 ₙᵢ꜀ₑ, and 73 for a total of 48).
Folders are untouched so all cards/contents are there as is.
There's a good couple that use "YEYUN_QUANSHEN" and you only need one.

*** IMPORTANT EDIT!!*** For 69ₙᵢ꜀ₑ, they forgot to rename the "YEYUN_SHQY.zip" to "YEYUN_SHQY.zipmod" and even left the unpackaged folder for some reason. Go ahead and do that so they can be recognized by the game/studio.

Edit 2: Apparently 30 is the same case. Rename extention to .zipmod.

< >

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes