[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hellen.1057

Nov 4, 2023
Hi, does anyone know how to export my PlayHome characters to Honey Select 2? When I put them in the Chara folder, it does not detect them. Is there any first step to follow to make them compatible??

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I have mostly all of these thank you. The reason for wanting this particular card is to see how HIS looks compared to the others
From what I can tell of a closer look at the photos, this one is either super close or the exact one. I did not get it from Yuki Portal though so not 100%.
AI_215775.png
It's not bad fsfs. However, the Knifebox version had a bit more realism to it imo.
HS2ChaF_20240104125235415.png

Reactions: kramer820

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hi, does anyone know how to export my PlayHome characters to Honey Select 2? When I put them in the Chara folder, it does not detect them. Is there any first step to follow to make them compatible??
From my understanding of the different games, Playhome will not load Honey select 2 characters, nor vice versa. I have been able to get Honey Select 1 characters to load into Playhome, but not the other way around.

Reactions: Hellen.1057

Hellen.1057

Nov 4, 2023
From my understanding of the different games, Playhome will not load Honey select 2 characters, nor vice versa. I have been able to get Honey Select 1 characters to load into Playhome, but not the other way around.
I see, I realized that I can use several Honey Select characters in PlayHome (eventually PlayHome displays them with less detail and definition, but it is possible) and I assumed that there was some way to take what I have in Playhome to HS2 , I didn't want to have to do them again :(

Reactions: akumakazama

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
I have a few males cards, so decided to post them too, modifying them a little (they also have a slightly “weird” anatomy)

Batman Future (3/3) and Umbrella Soldier:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgot another version of Umbrella Soldier:
Umbrella Soldier II
just like in the previous version there are several options in material editor for the accs #5 and 7
HS2_2024-01-05-18-18-40-794.png HS2_2024-01-05-18-19-06-618.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, how do I change the height?
View attachment 3234018
This happens if the leg scale is > 100 like at my LongLeg Ivy card from Dmytro Bajda Ivy-Bottom.jpg
Ivy-Legscale1.jpg

The good news: the effect on behaviour in H-Scenes isn´t that bad
But you should know that the measured height of the character always count from this "ground plate", so in this case not correct.

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-9147023 Herbmetaru´s showing different ways how to correct the position of the measurement base plate to the body in ABMX (some tabs are no more existing).
But this has noticable effect on the body position in H-scene, you have to correct the body height in every scene (hit N to open the correction screen).

So better you leave it as it is.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I see, I realized that I can use several Honey Select characters in PlayHome (eventually PlayHome displays them with less detail and definition, but it is possible) and I assumed that there was some way to take what I have in Playhome to HS2 , I didn't want to have to do them again :(
I wonder if there is not some way to convert character cards between incompatible games based on their metadata?

I learned that is how the Illusion character cards generally work, by embedding metadata into a PNG file's header and the game interprets it to recreate the same character we previously saved out. Hopefully someone here knows of a good converter that just works. :)

In the meantime, I would take some PH screenshots, display them on monitor 2 and get to work in HS2.

thathowitis.jpg
kissmerosy.png

Last edited:

KhenMaru

Dec 27, 2023
This is meant to be the "back hair list" in charamaker

At "2" you can type a hairmod name, if you know, for quick search.
Unfortunately there is no "Liryc" (and also no Lyric) hair to find. It seems not to be part of BetterRepack, you have to have the special Pathos mod for that.

There is only 1 similar to that
Thank you for taking soo much time to visually make an tutorial but pathos is not in my list at all are you using a sideloader or repacked version of HS2? I will probably need a link to the mods if that allowed to be posted

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
Thank you for taking soo much time to visually make an tutorial but pathos is not in my list at all are you using a sideloader or repacked version of HS2? I will probably need a link to the mods if that allowed to be posted
Search this thread, Pathos zipmods have been shared many times.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As I´ve said I have no Liryc Hair in my fully updated BetterRepack.

Anyway BetterRepack and "Sideloader" is meant to be the same.
All mods of BetterRepack are packed into a Sideloader Modpack folder.
You also can search and download them singlewise here (at the moment not available :unsure:)

deaddroth

Mar 25, 2021
Hello,
Could someone more talented help with adding her actual tats to the card, or improve on it,

Model name: karlie montana

Don't know the rules about the fusion cards so apologies in advance if I don't recall which cards I used, but from what I could remember credit to PerseusStoned and probably Sykosis for the bod, plus way too many others to list or remember,

HS2ChaF_20240106091928346.png

175757668.jpg

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hello,
Could someone more talented help with adding her actual tats to the card, or improve on it,

Model name: karlie montana

Don't know the rules about the fusion cards so apologies in advance if I don't recall which cards I used, but from what I could remember credit to PerseusStoned and probably Sykosis for the bod, plus way too many others to list or remember,

View attachment 3236664

View attachment 3236653
It would help to see her tattoos man

Hellen.1057

Nov 4, 2023
I wonder if there is not some way to convert character cards between incompatible games based on their metadata?

I learned that is how the Illusion character cards generally work, by embedding metadata into a PNG file's header and the game interprets it to recreate the same character we previously saved out. Hopefully someone here knows of a good converter that just works. :)

In the meantime, I would take some PH screenshots, display them on monitor 2 and get to work in HS2.

View attachment 3235359
View attachment 3235360
Hehehe, you're right, I'll take the opportunity to make them better with HS2, thanks :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes