[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
Herbmetaru often does fantasy models including goblin grrlz, though his style more realistic than cartoony. One of his cards is below; you can find more at .
View attachment 3272740
Thanks but no that is not what i seek since i seen it and its not even close of what i seek

The character on the picture i shared is the perfecr ref for the body type i seek for a shortstack Goblin girl the one you shared look to much like a green elf based on the body type

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Thanks but no that is not what i seek since i seen it and its not even close of what i seek

The character on the picture i shared is the perfecr ref for the body type i seek for a shortstack Goblin girl the one you shared look to much like a green elf based on the body type
You can always edit this one. She's quite short

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Pretty sure it will fall flat just like all attempt i made since like i said i suck at replicating at body or a face
You're not likely to get an exact replica of that image you posted without some skill and knowledge. But just try making that card's skin color green, hair color red and increase the breast size to start with.

Sep 5, 2023

You can look . Or you can install Koikatsu, it has a wider selection of golbin girls to choose from .

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hello everyone
I need to get something off my chest before I get asked about it here on the forum.
I'm sure you've noticed that a lot of material has been uploaded without modder approval over the last few months and that some people have commented on this.
I have also taken action to remove the material.

One of these trolls has since started a small private war against me.
On bepisDB and other sites where my cards are online, he posts cheap copies immediately after publication.
Because of this, fans have already written to me asking if these are my works or if someone is stealing them. :unsure:

Others have asked who this idiot is or if the guy is just too stupid to load my cards properly.
So I went to the trouble (despite the hidden upload) to find out his ID, and I see that it's a user from this forum. :eek:

I won't reveal who. :devilish:

But I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you.
I always laugh my ass off and look forward to his works.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you can't give me better publicity than that, so thanks for that. (y)(y)(y)

Of course I don't want to deprive the rest of you of his masterpieces...
- see from publication by me on bepis or just a few here in the spoiler (mega.nz Link)

I wish everyone a lot of fun with it :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have seen many "re" posted character cards before there and usually just assumed it was the same author from here at F95zone. This is actually your account at Bepis, hey?

However, those cards look nothing like your stuff. I honestly cannot understand how any of the community could think they were yours. Whatever the case to that, I would say the person who posted that botchy business seems to be trying to make your cards(and you effectively) look bad, man. Because why would anyone post a card that has the gray skin bug or its hair not loading correctly? They say in Hollywood even bad publicity is good. But this is NOT Hollywood.

If they are an active member of this forum, and you know who they are, I would call them out and ask "what da problem is" as they say. Because until we stand up, even if we can laugh about it, we are still taking it lying down.

Best of luck with it! And thanks for another awesome waifu to plaifu! :giggle:
1705593824817.png
1705593907960.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
i dont know if there is a place to make request but i will do it here since i dont know

is there anyone that can make this character for me i suck at recreating body type
Shortstack has a problem with animations, that's why I try to stay above 1.50m
Anyway, my old cards from the start, when I had even less clue what I'm doing included some, I'll reload those tomorrow and try to produce something enjoyable (after I'm done with Shan's bootcamp, a lifestyle package ... Islanders might know what I mean).

Reactions: friggnwiggn

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hey, Not sure if I can post this hear or if it should go in the "Request" thread. But if anyone have any of these mods. It would be much appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
Shortstack has a problem with animations, that's why I try to stay above 1.50m
Anyway, my old cards from the start, when I had even less clue what I'm doing included some, I'll reload those tomorrow and try to produce something enjoyable (after I'm done with Shan's bootcamp, a lifestyle package ... Islanders might know what I mean).
already know that they have problem on some animations

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes