[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how I can get more companions to be on the island?
Yes there should be a plugin that is installed that handles it, but you need to activate it.

Press f1, select plugin settings and search girls in the search bar. Then look for something that says add more girls to the island. Here is an example for hs2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra groups in my example

I hope this helps

Reactions: Great_Old_One

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017

Please keep the discussion ON TOPIC and avoid arguing about R7 stuff. If you see a post you believe violates R7, then report it and we'll take care of it. Don't engage with the OP and derail the thread into off-topic arguments.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
ve found a card currently on bepis (as fake version), which reminds me strongly of a character of me.
guess which one I mean :unsure:

ne another version of it is sold on azz expensive as premium - LOL

View attachment 3315662
What card was this? I mean could you tell from the site or you had to load it to see it? I hate cards like this, fill folders with bloat (doubles etc). Have they worked out a way to tell if cards like this are copies?

Jan 31, 2022
I tried asking this in the game thread but what do y'all do when you have a bunch of missing mod messages? I'd like to find the log file with the messages so I can search around for them but can't find it. I just reinstalled and forgot to backup the mods folder so i'm missing tons of mods now...

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I tried asking this in the game thread but what do y'all do when you have a bunch of missing mod messages? I'd like to find the log file with the messages so I can search around for them but can't find it. I just reinstalled and forgot to backup the mods folder so i'm missing tons of mods now...
I have had alot of BS with missing mods myself. The trick i have found is to use a free app called HS2Info with the card you want to load correctly. The app will show you a handy list of all the mods it needs. From there it is a hunt for them out there in bytzland. DM me if you want a copy.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
I have had alot of BS with missing mods myself. The trick i have found is to use a free app called HS2Info with the card you want to load correctly. The app will show you a handy list of all the mods it needs. From there it is a hunt for them out there in bytzland. DM me if you want a copy.
Just download it directly from the creator here
- includes update history and changes from previous versions

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just download it directly from the creator here
Often posted here like https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637 (a few people have checked it ;))

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I guess there is none.
Make a screenshot of the message, then you can download directly from here (so far they are Sideloader mods).

Anyway not quite sure what you´re meaning: if you lost the whole folders (because of "reinstall"? Why?) IMO it´s easier to download and install the whole BetterRepack again and then import your old UserData.
And run "update" at least.

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Okay guys and gals! I wanted to not only share a character I am kind of proud of but also what I have been learning so far in the Advanced Bone Sliders window! :)

Remember these search designations: siri, kosi, and mune!

In searching for the bone sliders for siri, you can adjust her bum very nicely and in ways the game does not normally allow. :D
1706839556521.png

Kosi seems to control the girl's vagina area and part of her pelvis. If you want a more dynamic pitch to your character's pussy, try working with the kosi bones.

1706839824926.png

And finally mune! Mune is responsible for adjusting the breast bones!

1706839947360.png

You can also do some sweet adjustments in the legs and lower bum area by searching for leglow or legup. But the three main ones to play with are siri, kosi, and mune. Don't get too crazy now! ;)

Oh and here is my Josie:

HS2ChaF_20240201201419463.png
Have a good one!

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Using external folder to prevent problems with backups and installing a new version

Since I so often notice problems with updates and mods, I thought it's time to give another tip. It's something that i'm using for long and that help s a lot in several way.
I am using external folders for those things instead of MyMods. Several mods have settings, that allow to use folders outside of the games root:
ExternalPathSettings.png
I am using that to put there all that stuff seen in the picture below.

ExternalFolders.png

When I do a fresh download of the game (usually when switching BR), I only have to copy or move my chara folder \BepInEx\config to the new installation and I'm done. Mods, Cubemaps, presets, settings, ... all like before.
Another value:
Since I am using HS2 and AI and I have allways 2 versions of HS2 installed, I would have several copies of those huge folders on my disc (272 GB atm) and copy those around with every fresh install.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Okay guys and gals! I wanted to not only share a character I am kind of proud of but also what I have been learning so far in the Advanced Bone Sliders window! :)

In searching for the bone sliders for siri, you can adjust her bum very nicely and in ways the game does not normally allow. :D
View attachment 3317851

Kosi seems to control the girl's vagina area and part of her pelvis. If you want a more dynamic pitch to your character's pussy, try working with the kosi bones.

View attachment 3317868

View attachment 3317873

You can also do some sweet adjustments in the legs and lower bum area by searching for leglow or legup. But the three main ones to play with are siri, kosi, and mune. Don't get too crazy now! ;)

Oh and here is my Josie:

View attachment 3317881
Have a good one!
She looks nice indeed (c:
and btw: Kosi means the whole hips area whereas Siri is basicly the buttcheeks. The Hips bone can be confusing, it's the whole body, but it's scaling from the center of the hips outwards (up, down,... all around), not like Root or Height.
The Vagina is called ... Vagina, the backentrance is Ana. Genital as a whole is called Kokan.

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
She looks nice indeed (c:
and btw: Kosi means the whole hips area whereas Siri is basicly the buttcheeks. The Hips bone can be confusing, it's the whole body, but it's scaling from the center of the hips outwards (up, down,... all around), not like Root or Height.
The Vagina is called ... Vagina, the backentrance is Ana. Genital as a whole is called Kokan.
To ADD

A tip and a warning to those exploring abmx

Modifying many bones can break many animations and cause them not to line up in game, therefore ALWAYS keep backups and only make small incremental changes until you figure out what breaks and what is fine to modify.

Yrs ago when we made heavy abmx girls we would label the card Studio Only

I hope this helps, have fun and see you in a few weeks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 3317851

View attachment 3317868

View attachment 3317873

Oh and here is my Josie:

View attachment 3317881
Have a good one!
Maybe you already have this checked out but here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7928624 I posted some english bone descriptions.
Don´t know if they are still correct after the ABMX update.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
To ADD

A tip and a warning to those exploring abmx

Modifying many bones can break many animations and cause them not to line up in game, therefore ALWAYS keep backups and only make small incremental changes until you figure out what breaks and what is fine to modify.

Yrs ago when we made heavy abmx girls we would label the card Studio Only

I hope this helps, have fun and see you in a few weeks
I have noticed the girls can potentially walk like they got a stick up their bums if you go too wild with these bone adjustments. A good way to tell if she's like that is press G then pose her using the various "Walking" poses to test her leg animations.
1706891677767.png
As for Hscenes, I am unsure how to test a lady's mettle more than throw her on a table and fuck her v-brains out.

Like I said, just don't get too crazy, mates. Your v-dick could be "thrust" into serious jeopardy. :oops:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes