[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Is there a build of the Measurements plugin that can more accurately determine bust and bra sizes? Or a trick to get more accurate measurements out of it? It often gives results that are obviously, wildly inaccurate. There is NO WAY that this young lady wears H-cups. Or that her band size is narrower than her waist.
View attachment 3333147
check which version of Measurements you have. I've found that version 1.2 (the newest) has issues. I specifically struggled with the complaint you have so I've been sticking with version 1.1 and it works fine. Get it here.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
check which version of Measurements you have. I've found that version 1.2 (the newest) has issues. I specifically struggled with the complaint you have so I've been sticking with version 1.1 and it works fine. Get it here.
Agree - I´m also keeping v. 1.1

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I can´t read japanese - therefore I keep the hands off Yuki ;)
open it in edge browser, regular or private version. It has the best autotranslator baked in. Seriously, give it a go. If it doesn't immediately ask if you want it translated, look up in the address bar and click the translate option at the right on the URL/address field. Not the greatest between other languages but as far as to and from english it's surprisingly amazing.

Sep 15, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion, but v1.1 has her wearing J-cups. Those things'd be bigger than she is!

• Haha
Reactions: Sykosis

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I saw that the author lists all the used mods but do these posts have no card?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi!
I've been around YukiPortal for a decent time and I have seen some authors make their work private for some circles, others just display their work and if you know them you can be able to get this cards or scenes/mods via XTwitter or other non-western plattform, or sometimes some artist make public their work for a short period of time. seems to be the last reason I have enumerated here.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hi!
I've been around YukiPortal for a decent time and I have seen some authors make their work private for some circles, others just display their work and if you know them you can be able to get this cards or scenes/mods via XTwitter or other non-western plattform, or sometimes some artist make public their work for a short period of time. seems to be the last reason I have enumerated here.
I have visited there a few times in the past months. The author "Kokomaru" is not like some of the authors there. Several of his cards are readily downloadable for many months now and his style of character seems consistent. I would assume an accomplished character creator could take his available work and recreate whatever is not posted. I am not very good and I made this from parts of his available cards. See how its practically the same body and face, just different hair and outfit?
1707448934181.png 6675c62bde087da58201864ce4574274.png
HS2ChaF_20230330001220646.png to HS2ChaF_20240208212417935.png
Or you could just message him and ask for a copy of who you want. :geek:

Sep 15, 2021
I have visited there a few times in the past months. The author "Kokomaru" is not like some of the authors there. Several of his cards are readily downloadable for many months now and his style of character seems consistent. I would assume an accomplished character creator could take his available work and recreate whatever is not posted. I am not very good and I made this from parts of his available cards. See how its practically the same body and face, just different hair and outfit?
View attachment 3338877 View attachment 3338878
View attachment 3338894 to View attachment 3338938
Or you could just message him and ask for a copy of who you want. :geek:
Ah, there's some J-cups. Let me guess, the Measurements plugin tells you that they're C-cups? :D

• Haha
Reactions: El' Capitan

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I saw that the author lists all the used mods but do these posts have no card?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They assume "Westerners" are the only ones who steal and repost their stuff. Think of those as "previews" and if you know where to find his real site then you know where you can get them. Some will slap a cryptic riddle to solve. I peak and only deal with post that have their links readily avail

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
They assume "Westerners" are the only ones who steal and repost their stuff. Think of those as "previews" and if you know where to find his real site then you know where you can get them. Some will slap a cryptic riddle to solve. I peak and only deal with post that have their links readily avail
Me, as well. Bnrt is my absolute favorite creator there and he never does anything like that. It is unfortunate Japanese culture still retains aspects of nationalism and racial bigotry for anyone not native to the land of rising sun. It was that same way centuries ago--even toward Okinawans and the Ainu, who are technically their blood relatives. :( Maybe next century when the aliens finally arrive, all that will change. :geek:

Yuuki Jyami

Aug 30, 2019
I'd like to share 10 pieces of clothing made by Max21217.

But I'm not sure which one would be the 10th piece. What do you guys think?

Vote end

I'll upload the 10th piece in a few hours.

edit:

Sorry for the long wait. Perhaps I'll upload the 10th piece tomorrow. some real-life stuff to attend to.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes