[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kf12a

Jul 8, 2023
1707893502424.png

Does anyone have Tekken 7 Kazumi mod for HS2 from Xyth24? If you have it please share, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Hmm, I used to know how to fix this problem I'm having with HS2, but I forget, it has been a while since I touched the game.

My issue is - Cum is not appearing on the body, it's only on the face. Suggestions on how to fix it?

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hmm, I used to know how to fix this problem I'm having with HS2, but I forget, it has been a while since I touched the game.

My issue is - Cum is not appearing on the body, it's only on the face. Suggestions on how to fix it?
01.PNG

Check if you accidently safed the body with some set WeatheringRange (especially ALL). Either that or you have removed the weathering map somehow.

Aand... almost there. New cards soon:
Preview

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 3353236

Check if you accidently safed the body with some set WeatheringRange (especially ALL). Either that or you have removed the weathering map somehow.

Aand... almost there. New cards soon:
Preview
I found the problem, it was weathering related. Thanks for the info, I was pretty tired when I was working on this and it shows

Screenshot (1008).png

/facepalm

toor73

Nov 25, 2020
That's the effect you get when you're wearing skintight stockings. If it disappears when the stockings are removed, change the stockings. Fully working in-game stockings, there are 4 types, I think from GDC

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
That's the effect you get when you're wearing skintight stockings. If it disappears when the stockings are removed, change the stockings. Fully working in-game stockings, there are 4 types, I think from GDC
Thanks Toor73, ya I remember the stockings bug. My issue was me changing the liquid shader to a hanmen skin type, see previous post for a laugh :p Ty for the response though

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
can you invite me to private discord server plz ?
i can also share whole Xionger cards, TXC cards, Lotyls cards,some of Nillin cards ,A.L.I.C.E mods and a lot of chinese mods for PGR,Genshin,Honkai,Azur Lane,etc .
i heard someone need to vouch for you and check if you are uploading stuff or not
1 post - You haven't shared anything. WHY would I invite you to a private mod/card sharing discord ? No offence but you haven't given me a reason to invite you. The people that are invited have contributed alot to the community, or have shared rare mods. If someone asks its very suspicious.

Last edited:

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
sorry but i didn't know i should share here i only thought i must share in private discord and if you need proof i can send you all the mods i mentioned , no need to be suspicious or anything i will send you the mods in discord
Pretty sure nobody would object to you sharing things here unless you'll be hunted for the rest of your days by authorities over it or some shit.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes