[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 17, 2023
This mods are part of Sideloader, update your Better repack or directly download from ->
Mods are named like [SENA] TF_uniform_pack0*
Check manifest.xml in archive to compare names and ID.
I searched the mod sideload page but the mod I needed doesn't exist there

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi can someone please provide the card's to this picture's please looked on discord/ Other sites can't find it.
Thank you
Nova =)

Reactions: bla02

Giac13

Oct 26, 2019
Hello, Does someone have DBLin DOAXVV Yukino Head Mod ( Can you share it? Thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi can someone please provide the card's to this picture's please looked on discord/ Other sites can't find it.
Thank you
Nova =)
Belonging Chun-Li (SF6) you can find her here together with several other SF6 characters (and older SF5 ones), if you´re interested.
Search generally through cunihinx - the newer characters are patreon only, but older ones are free to download.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nova_1200
Sep 15, 2021
What are people's tricks for making cutouts in clothing? I've had some success exporting the base texture, making parts of it transparent, importing the result as an overlay texture, then hiding the base texture. However, I've heard that there is a method using OcclusionMap? I tried messing around with that but wasn't able to make any visible effect on my model. Suggestions? Is there any advantage of one method over the other?

Here's slightly my tarted-up version of Mr-Fox's Ryouko Yabuki, using the overlay texture method to hide the parts of her leotard that overlap with her garter belt and panties:
HS2ChaF_Ryouko_Yabuki_v1.0.png

She's staring at something of mine and inviting me to stare at something of hers in return :)

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
What are people's tricks for making cutouts in clothing? I've had some success exporting the base texture, making parts of it transparent, importing the result as an overlay texture, then hiding the base texture. However, I've heard that there is a method using OcclusionMap? I tried messing around with that but wasn't able to make any visible effect on my model. Suggestions? Is there any advantage of one method over the other?

Here's slightly my tarted-up version of Mr-Fox's Ryouko Yabuki, using the overlay texture method to hide the parts of her leotard that overlap with her garter belt and panties:
View attachment 3364371

She's staring at something of mine and inviting me to stare at something of hers in return :)
I can't ay anything about using the occlusion map, but what I add sometimes, when changing clothes is the DetailMask, so I can use different DetailGlossmaps and scaling for example to pronounce seems or different materials. If I have to (because that's allways adding a lot considering filesize) I also change the BumpMap.
HS2_2024-02-18-10-39-53-921.png

I prefer this over BumpMap, because MainTex, DetailMask and DetailGlossMaps together are only ~ 200 KB.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes