[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Need help guys! My main character is no longer "draining out" after "shooting for a bun in the oven", if you know what I mean. How can I fix the game it so the goo gushes out on the floor once again?

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hi!
Does someone can point me where to find a missing zipmod? I have search all over the K1T0 patreon and doesnt seems to have the mod I have missing, unless it is an exclusive mod, in such case, where is the link? Is this an old version of some mod?I have heard that K1T0's zipmods has a mess with the CAB-string numbers or something alike, that make conflicts, maybe this is the case. Better yet, if some good folk can share it it will be nice ;)
View attachment 3385464

This is the card:

View attachment 3385467
Here you go! Think this is the one:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Does any of you guys ever have a brief framerate slowdown when milk217's mods begin showing on the mod selection window? I have a RTX 2080 and 64GB of RAM and this happens to me whenever their mods are visible. I wonder if they can be fixed?
Sometimes, creators are either lazy or forget to create proper thumbnails, so the game has to load a couple of big images, just to show them as small previews. Without changing the mod or removing it, you can't do anything against it.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Sometimes, creators are either lazy or forget to create proper thumbnails, so the game has to load a couple of big images, just to show them as small previews. Without changing the mod or removing it, you can't do anything against it.
This is VERY interesting, Herb! Thank you for turning my nose onto this! Here's what I have learned so far...
Take 73lac7c's head mods, every time I scroll to them, my game slows a bit. Upon unpacking all 20 of the head mods I have for this author, I found many of them to have lots of JUNK files zipped up within!
1709248903334.png
I deleted all but the abdata and manifest.xml, according to how a zipmod is supposed to be structured. THEN, I went looking to see just how big the thumbnails 73lac7c used were.

Just as you said, Herby, the thumbnail unity3d files were way bigger than they need to be. I went through all 20 of 73lac7c's mods and "cleaned" them, as well as use an app called SB3Utility(found in a Honey Select 2 Better Repack Tools folder) to open then compress the shit out of their thumbnail containers.

compressfix.jpg
This Mia Winters head mod for example, I compressed the entire textures file from 78MB to under 22MB.
1709249244393.png

Bottom line, I stopped the brief framerate slowdown when scrolling on my custom heads window. It's kind of a pain to recreate a person's mods fsfs. But if the mods are important to you, this workflow will get them working much better. Now for Milk217's!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Another learning experience I wanted to share is with the Fur character!
1709260035435.png
It seems you can replace her! :)
1709259940648.png
How you do it is simply grab the original character card from the "navi" folder:

1709260202674.png

Then move the original card to your female folder to load up and edit. Then save it out and move back to the navi folder. You can also do this with the blonde in the VIP room! :) Not sure if this is common knowledge but it's new to me so it may help someone else.

navi.png sitri.png
Special thanks to Orochi for his many gorgeous girls! These two are variations of a handful of them.

Sep 15, 2021
Another learning experience I wanted to share is with the Fur character!
View attachment 3398637
It seems you can replace her! :)
View attachment 3398636
How you do it is simply grab the original character card from the "navi" folder:

View attachment 3398638

Then move the original card to your female folder to load up and edit. Then save it out and move back to the navi folder. You can also do this with the blonde in the VIP room! :) Not sure if this is common knowledge but it's new to me so it may help someone else.

View attachment 3398640 View attachment 3398641
Special thanks to Orochi for his many gorgeous girls! These two are variations of a handful of them.
You don't need to do all of that; you can change their appearances from within the game.

Fur:
  1. Leave Room
  2. Explore the Building
  3. Fur's Room
  4. Change Fur Appearance
  5. Load whatever card you want
  6. Save and exit
Sitri
  1. Leave Room
  2. Visit the VIP Lounge
  3. Change Sitri Appearance
  4. Load whatever card you want
  5. Save and exit

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
You don't need to do all of that; you can change their appearances from within the game.

Fur:
  1. Leave Room
  2. Explore the Building
  3. Fur's Room
  4. Change Fur Appearance
  5. Load whatever card you want
  6. Save and exit
Sitri
  1. Leave Room
  2. Visit the VIP Lounge
  3. Change Sitri Appearance
  4. Load whatever card you want
  5. Save and exit
Hey that is easier! :) Thanks for the alternative method, V!

Reactions: Vanderlei.Lukens

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Pack Mods v12 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 869mb ZIP) / (ALL packs) = 25gb ZIP.
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11 package before downloading this v12 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
can anyone reupload the pack v12?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes