[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Does someone can point me where to find a missing zipmod? I have search all over the K1T0 patreon and doesnt seems to have the mod I have missing, unless it is an exclusive mod, in such case, where is the link? Is this an old version of some mod?I have heard that K1T0's zipmods has a mess with the CAB-string numbers or something alike, that make conflicts, maybe this is the case. Better yet, if some good folk can share it it will be nice ;)
Missing mod.png

This is the card:

mihoko.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi!
Does someone can point me where to find a missing zipmod? I have search all over the K1T0 patreon and doesnt seems to have the mod I have missing, unless it is an exclusive mod, in such case, where is the link? Is this an old version of some mod?I have heard that K1T0's zipmods has a mess with the CAB-string numbers or something alike, that make conflicts, maybe this is the case. Better yet, if some good folk can share it it will be nice ;)
View attachment 3385464

This is the card:

View attachment 3385467
So far I know this mod is outdated, now called [K1T0-K1TN]-ULTRAHD-Body-F3-Ginger-Skin v 1.1 in Pale, Tan and Dark
K1T0-UHD3skin.jpg

Choose this or another skin and save the card.

• Love
Reactions: Kaseijin

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
You are so very talented, Orochi. :cool: Ruth is especially exquisite... thank you for sharing!

1708992977473.png

Reactions: FXU

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Need help guys! My main character is no longer "draining out" after "shooting for a bun in the oven", if you know what I mean. How can I fix the game it so the goo gushes out on the floor once again?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes