[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
Package (all in one) Mods v12 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (Patreon and Comunity), Coordinates,Scenes, DHH Custom, Poses, Overlays, and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
View attachment 1344605
Pack Mods v12 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 869mb ZIP) / (ALL packs) = 25gb ZIP.
BYPASS GDRIVE: create a shortcut in gdrive, create a folder, place the shortcut in the folder and download the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.1 DX (my game version)
download the v1, v2, v3, v4,v5,v6,v7,v8,v9,v10,v11 package before downloading this v12 package or else you will not have the current complete package.
can anyone reupload the pack v12?

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, it's been a while, but after a long hiatus, a new scene is coming!! but in the meanwhile, here's the heroine.

Clea
daggoth_clea_v1.png
(Actual Card)
She was originally conceived as one of the 5 girls in a strip volleyball scene, but ultimately the scene was scrapped, now I have repurposed those characters for new scenes.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Here is my take on Sailor Venus, my favorite from the Sailor Moon series. The leotard is still not perfect--the rings were NOT EASY to add.
1709393531689.png 1709393636281.png
She also uses the KITOKITN Ultra skin textures so if you don't have them, PM me.
HS2ChaF_20240302093659713.png
OH! IF you don't see her appear the way she does in my screens, you are missing mods most likely. Here is her rundown using HS2Info app:
1709394281943.png

Last edited:

yjod

Mar 1, 2023
Hello everyone.
I am contacting you on behalf of Lexi, as I have known him for a long time from the modding group at Nexus.
As I'm sure you've all noticed, there have been some active Trolls on many Hs2 websites for months.

Also from here Cards are uploaded shortly after their release or denigrated with cheap fakes.
As Lexi was once again one of the few to report this, he quickly became the focus of the Trolls.

In order to protect his and others' cards, he stopped support on all sites as he realized that the responsible Site operators showed no interest in solving the problem.

However, you can still get access to his mega host.
So if you are still interested, you can still download your maps there, but without support as before.
Please do not send requests to my account, as I do not have the scenes and mods to do so and Lexi has promised not to share anything in this regard, as too much material has been shared by users without permission.

I hereby provide you with the links to his current hoster.
This includes a preview folder and the card download.

The latter contains a password.
Please send me a PM !!!

Ps... sorry for my bad English. I am from Chile and use Google translate :giggle:

Preview Link mega.nz ---

Cards-Link (password needed) ---
HI! How can I access the password? Thank you!

Sep 15, 2021
Hello everyone.
I am contacting you on behalf of Lexi, as I have known him for a long time from the modding group at Nexus.
As I'm sure you've all noticed, there have been some active Trolls on many Hs2 websites for months.

Also from here Cards are uploaded shortly after their release or denigrated with cheap fakes.
As Lexi was once again one of the few to report this, he quickly became the focus of the Trolls.

In order to protect his and others' cards, he stopped support on all sites as he realized that the responsible Site operators showed no interest in solving the problem.

So if you are still interested, you can still download your maps there, but without support as before.
Please do not send requests to my account, as I do not have the scenes and mods to do so and Lexi has promised not to share anything in this regard, as too much material has been shared by users without permission.

Please send me a PM !!!

Ps... sorry for my bad English. I am from Chile and use Google translate :giggle:

Preview Link mega.nz ---

A little difficult to send you a PM when you have that feature disabled in your profile, mate :)

Go to your account > Privacy and enable conversations, please.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone.

Please send me a PM !!!

Preview Link mega.nz ---

Thanks for the message and greetings to Lexi from turbojoe :D

Fydolla

Jul 15, 2018
Hello everyone.

So if you are still interested, you can still download your cards there, but without support as before.

Please send me a PM !!!

Preview Link mega.nz ---

I've tried half a dozen times to PM you. Still isn't going through.

Apr 1, 2023
Hello everyone.

So if you are still interested, you can still download your cards there, but without support as before.

Please send me a PM !!!

Preview Link mega.nz ---

bro I cant PM for U sad
can U PM for me password

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
wait theres a private card sharing group?
You can say so, you only need to search a little through this thread ;)

And if you´re taking a closer look you may find links in the signature area of some members leading to their personal card sharing sites (mostly Booru).

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes