[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
now work for AI Shoujo.
View attachment 3411515 View attachment 3411521 View attachment 3411528
Anytime you use a "custom" head mesh character in Honey Select 2, if you want to meet them on the island game also, their zipmod file must be reconfigured for use in that game.

You must do two steps:
1. in the manifest.xml look for <game>Honey Select 2</game> change the "Honey Select 2" to be "AI Girl" with no spaces. Save the xml.
2. Using a free app in the Better Repack "tools" folder, open SB3Utility. Drag in the head.unity3d file. Now drill into the file so you can get here:

View attachment 3411399
Now change the IL.dll to Assembly-CSharp.dll
View attachment 3411400

Resave the unity3d file and delete the backup it creates. Then repack the zipmod as it was.

It's actually pretty easy, just unpack the zipmod, perform the two steps, repack, and then add to your AI mods folder. The Honey select 2 custom head mod cards seem to usually work so long as the zipmod has been configured for "AI Girl" specifically.

Hope that helps! Oh and...

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
I opened zipmod and there was no file named manifest.xml.

ben2499ss

Feb 25, 2022
HoneySelect 1 has mods that allow you to use discs from Studio to play with H scenes. Does HoneySelect 2 have mods that can do this? 1709634423472.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I opened zipmod and there was no file named manifest.xml.
You have to extract the zipmod with 7-Zip first, then rework the files following El´Capitans guide, then zip the folder again and rename the file ending to "zipmod".

Btw so far El´Capitan helped you with his amazing guide you should also not forget to give "Likes" to his postings - ok?
It´s usual behaviour here ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: El' Capitan

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
You have to extract the zipmod with 7-Zip first, then rework the files following El´Capitans guide, then zip the folder again and rename the file ending to "zipmod".

Btw so far El´Capitan helped you with his amazing guide you should also not forget to give "Likes" to his postings - ok?
It´s usual behaviour here ;)
I'm not good at pushing buttons with past posts. I already thanked him and apologized.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Need some Japanese help, guys! Could anyone here solve the password riddle at this Japanese post:

Reactions: FXU
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes