[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Besides, some Yuki-portal Passwords-Protected cards are really really bad, crap, so let them go and focus on the really good things.
Absolutely! That one I asked to help with the password for...
1709919557834.png 1709919576568.png
I actually wanted the card because I thought it may allow me to recreate another of the author's cards which they no longer share with anyone. Although that never worked, this came out instead so I am happy.

1709920145239.png
HS2ChaF_20240308114943718.png

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Here is my take on Sailor Venus, my favorite from the Sailor Moon series. The leotard is still not perfect--the rings were NOT EASY to add.
View attachment 3403377 View attachment 3403383
She also uses the KITOKITN Ultra skin textures so if you don't have them, PM me.
View attachment 3403400
OH! IF you don't see her appear the way she does in my screens, you are missing mods most likely. Here is her rundown using HS2Info app:
View attachment 3403425
Can you share these mods?
sailor_soldier_set
hs2_smoon

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
mine has a problem I can't seem to click any options while in game, sex, go outside, etc... except for the settings
anyone know how to fix this?

Garfield99999

Mar 9, 2024
Hello!
I ´am new and I have A quetion ?
I search 3 mods for Honey select 2 DX

[Kazuo3D] HS2_Sailormoon.zipmod
[Kazuo3D] HS2_smoon_cos.zipmod
hs2_smoon

Please can me give the direct LInks I can not find this 3 MOds.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
hello
the next update from lexi was supposed to follow now, but this one was interrupted by an email.
I received information from Lexi and users of bepis that the trolls continue to upload masses of cards from users of F95 and Co. every day.
since it seems that another user from F95 was affected today, lexi contacted bepis.
one of the trolls used this to troll against lexi again (fake cards and insults)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

although bepis has now deleted or censored some of them, this site is not really active, as hundreds of new fakes are uploaded every day.

most of the fakes for lexi's Cards are also still on the site

As soon as a root user uploads a card, a fake appears,
plus permanent Cards from acra, yuki, f95 and co.
Besides lexi, almost all known modders have been uploaded or slandered there.
Even cards from songyt, milk, gdc etc. that are not public have been uploaded.

I was asked to point this out to you here on the forum, as at least one of the trolls is a known user of this forum and has already caused trouble.

but here are a few examples from bepis. see for yourself !!!

especially these cards are easy to recognize as works of the troll !

you can see that they are trying to clutter up the site

so be careful when you upload cards to bepis or what you download there !!!
Are you sure between down loading here and Bepis....the cards I see are fine (I need mods for some) but other wise they "look" fine to me. (Uless they royally mess up the face and body its hard to tell. Or do you mean passing off someone else's work as their own?)

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
hello
the next update from lexi was supposed to follow now, but this one was interrupted by an email.
I received information from Lexi and users of bepis that the trolls continue to upload masses of cards from users of F95 and Co. every day.
since it seems that another user from F95 was affected today, lexi contacted bepis.
one of the trolls used this to troll against lexi again (fake cards and insults)

although bepis has now deleted or censored some of them, this site is not really active, as hundreds of new fakes are uploaded every day.

most of the fakes for lexi's Cards are also still on the site

As soon as a root user uploads a card, a fake appears,
plus permanent Cards from acra, yuki, f95 and co.
Besides lexi, almost all known modders have been uploaded or slandered there.
Even cards from songyt, milk, gdc etc. that are not public have been uploaded.

I was asked to point this out to you here on the forum, as at least one of the trolls is a known user of this forum and has already caused trouble.

but here are a few examples from bepis. see for yourself !!!

especially these cards are easy to recognize as works of the troll !

you can see that they are trying to clutter up the site

so be careful when you upload cards to bepis or what you download there !!!
Ouh, I feel honored, I'm part of the fun ...
Since there are cards that are NOT from the card sharing thread, it has to be somebody, that follows at least the WIP thread as well

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes