[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cosmowanda

Aug 21, 2023

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
speaking of kemono, is there a secret to searching it? If I use the search feature looking for HS2 stuff it comes back with things in any kind of random order. Stuff that's years old. Also misses out on a lot. For example the SJJPL stuff doesn't really return much through search unless I specifically search for sjjpl. Anyone have info on this?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
speaking of kemono, is there a secret to searching it? If I use the search feature looking for HS2 stuff it comes back with things in any kind of random order. Stuff that's years old. Also misses out on a lot. For example the SJJPL stuff doesn't really return much through search unless I specifically search for sjjpl. Anyone have info on this?
You´re right, it´s a hard job to search there for certain things.
If I know the author for a mod I´m searching for "artists".
If I´m looking for random stuff HS2 I´m searching for "Posts" - "hs2" - there you always get the newest ones on top, so if you generally searched several years back you only have to look for news furthermore, maybe weekly.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
You´re right, it´s a hard job to search there for certain things.
If I know the author for a mod I´m searching for "artists".
If I´m looking for random stuff HS2 I´m searching for "Posts" - "hs2" - there you always get the newest ones on top, so if you generally searched several years back you only have to look for news furthermore, maybe weekly.
That's what I'm saying though. I don't get the latest stuff on top. Example, I just went on there and I searched in posts for hs2. the first 3 are dated 2020 followed by 2 from 2024 then 2018... you get the picture. Actually, better yet look at the picture. :D
This is why I asked if anyone knows about searching on there. I don't have any option to sort it that I can see so I wondered if you had to create an account, or if there's a menu I'm not seeing or if it's just as is.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's what I'm saying though. I don't get the latest stuff on top. Example, I just went on there and I searched in posts for hs2. the first 3 are dated 2020 followed by 2 from 2024 then 2018... you get the picture. Actually, better yet look at the picture. :D
This is why I asked if anyone knows about searching on there. I don't have any option to sort it that I can see so I wondered if you had to create an account, or if there's a menu I'm not seeing or if it's just as is.
Ahh - ok, now I see what you´ve meant.
Indeed I have the same view, but what you see on the thumbnails is the date of creation. Sorted are the articles in order of the upload date - you can see this date if you open the article on the top.

So if you open the hs2 search you always get the newest uploads on top.

Reactions: cptboofy

bla02

Sep 23, 2020
HI!
TBH, I don't try to hook into other's artist perceptions or thoughts regarding what to do or no-to-to with their work, If some fellow artist want to share something, good, if not, it is OK.

I have good Asian friends and belive me they are nice with me and my family, even though I am western, In Yuki Portal site there are good artist that only share theyr work with some close friends, I once was invited to get into those rings, but afterwards I was kicked out, I want to belive because I helped some guy to decrypt an asian riddle and not for being foreinger.

Don't be mad if some dude doesn't want to share theyr cards, mods or scenes, they eventually will surface in others forums, like Bepis, xD . Besides, some Yuki-portal Passwords-Protected cards are really really bad, crap, so let them go and focus on the really good things.

BTW, Do you know who the creator of the card below is? I want to see more of the work he/she has made.
View attachment 3422666
looks a lot like 'Samm1', who made incredible stuff for HS1 on

Nowadays works don't really seem to keep up the pace tho - so no idea, if it's the same artist..

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes