[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Neccasalmor

Apr 2, 2022
For me, a text editor still a more reliable option since all the tools (also HS2 game) try to load/analyze the file, and only do so if there's nothing wrong with it. If the file is a regular PNG or good game card - the check proceeds normally. But if the file is a card that is somehow broken, on downloading for example, the utility will not help determine it. :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
For me, a text editor still a more reliable option since all the tools (also HS2 game) try to load/analyze the file, and only do so if there's nothing wrong with it. If the file is a regular PNG or good game card - the check proceeds normally. But if the file is a card that is somehow broken, on downloading for example, the utility will not help determine it. :)
Not quite sure what you´re talking about - if you have a broken card or a card not for HS2 (e.g. HS1) or only a picture this App remains empty - so you know you can´t use it in the game.
And if it´s a good card you get listed all the mods used on this card - useful info too I would say.

And the usage is as simple as an text editor: open the window, move the card file into - and whoops you have it.

Neccasalmor

Apr 2, 2022
Not quite sure what you´re talking about - if you have a broken card or a card not for HS2 (e.g. HS1) or only a picture this App remains empty - so you know you can´t use it in the game.
And if it´s a good card you get listed all the mods used on this card - useful info too I would say.

And the usage is as simple as an text editor: open the window, move the card file into - and whoops you have it.
Yes, you are right about empty App, but it remains unclear WHY App is empty. Usually I`m prefer KKManager for quick reference, in uncommon situation using Notepad++ instead.

An PNG file starts as "‰PNG" and ends as "IEND®B`‚'"
Game card file after the end of the PNG section continues with a block of text with "AIS_Chara" with special card parameters below on text.
Ctrl+F and quick search brings light in unusual cases.
Anyway it's just my preference.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Yes, you are right about empty App, but it remains unclear WHY App is empty. Usually I`m prefer KKManager for quick reference, in uncommon situation using Notepad++ instead.

An PNG file starts as "‰PNG" and ends as "IEND®B`‚'"
Game card file after the end of the PNG section continues with a block of text with "AIS_Chara" with special card parameters below on text.
Ctrl+F and quick search brings light in unusual cases.
Anyway it's just my preference.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
had no idea you can open this up on notepad++.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I tried making a modification on a card - changing the name to be precise - but maker really didn't like it. Basically said it was corrupted and ignored the card.
I had gained false hope. I've been wanting a way to modify character names without having to open the full game and I thought this might work but I guess not. :(

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
I tried making a modification on a card - changing the name to be precise - but maker really didn't like it. Basically said it was corrupted and ignored the card.
I had gained false hope. I've been wanting a way to modify character names without having to open the full game and I thought this might work but I guess not. :(
If you just want to modify chars and not scenes, try this website instead.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ternahe2547
Sep 15, 2021
I can enter the game but can't enter the room with the girls or have to reinstall the game.

View attachment 3434710
Please don't give screen captures of text -- just copy the text instead. That way people can do useful things like search it.

The only times that you should give screen captures of text are if you're reporting a bug in layout, font rendering, or something like that.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
If you just want to modify chars and not scenes, try this website instead.

that looks neat. Would you know if it's avail as a standalone? For offline use? I've used charedit, but it doesn't let you modify the names.

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I didn't get a black body for ages. It has something to do with Xyth or something. Does anyone know?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I didn't get a black body for ages. It has something to do with Xyth or something. Does anyone know?
Yep - seems you´re right.
Black skin happens if a skin textures are missing - mostly Hanmens, here Xyth24_Sayuri
Xyth-Sayuri-Skin.jpg

Go here to get it - don´t forget to copy the PW

• Red Heart
Reactions: komkomass and terza
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes