[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Does anyone have a copy of Pathos Princess Zelda they would like to share?
I have a few Zeldas actually! :)
There are better Zelda's
I agree. This Pathos one is better in my opinion:
PATHOS-ZeldaToo.jpg
Although it does not use a custom head mesh that appears to be ripped from an actual Nintendo game, like the one you requested does have, this one uses the very same (also ripped) cosplay outfit but has a lovely native Honey Select 2 head.
1710087498694.png
I also included the one originally requested with associated mods based on an HS2Info scan. :geek:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022

View attachment 3429362
Although it does not use a custom head mesh that appears to be ripped from an actual Nintendo game, like the one you requested does have, this one uses the very same (also ripped) cosplay outfit but has a lovely native Honey Select 2 head.
View attachment 3429361
I also included the one originally requested with associated mods based on an HS2Info scan. :geek:
If this is what you mean she is beautiful. My experience is Card my look awesome but the actual loaded card not so much.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
another day
another goth girl
this time "business"

bepis (LOWRES)
kenzato [/SPOILER]
Hi!
The other day I was thinking on make a video based on a visual novel i am working on, it is about an alien race who has the known of something we don't know (sorry i can not tell spoilers), and your girls fits well in the casting i am doing, atractive humanoid race. so i am requesting your permission to use some of your gals, of course you will be mentioned in the credits. This work of fiction will be out in about...two years LOL! cuz i am very very bussy right now and doing videos is a passtime to me. The only issue I am dealing with is in the making of the alen race's males, but i think i can manage it. so, what do you think?

RovercomeOver

Aug 22, 2022

View attachment 3429362
View attachment 3429361
Thanks for the reply and the share, much appreciated! I agree there are better Zeldas. Was hoping to find Pathos version as it reminds me of someone.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
All the recent cards apart from this one doesn't come up in the character menu in the game
They are loading fine for me ...

No seriously, I was just checking of somebody actually loads the cards.

Ah come on Herb ....

Thanks for pointing it out
, I fixed it now. My bad for uploading the card BG instead of the card. Not the first time. Weird, that they look the same.

HS2_2024-03-11-18-29-10-807.png

And if I could have feedback on the teeth, please. I changed the MadCap, to make them less flat.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes