[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I want to be able to do both ideally outside of maker for various reasons. Right now, I'll change character name inside of maker and then edit the file name in windows.
In [UTILITY] HS2CharEdit (included in BR) you can change most character settings, but unfortunately not the name.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
In [UTILITY] HS2CharEdit (included in BR) you can change most character settings, but unfortunately not the name.
Yah, I remember a prev version you could, but I remember reading somewhere that the author of charedit removed it cause it would sometimes corrupt the card. There was an explanation on a thread somewhere about why.

Agent Enigma

Nov 22, 2022
My first serious submission: Jeannie Lee from MxR Plays, also running under alias 'Potastic Panda'

I got inspired by some old fakes that I found, like those:
View attachment 2086630 View attachment 2086631 View attachment 2086628 View attachment 2086629

I have a Youtuber collection where she would fit in, so I tried. It needed two attempts, but then it surprisingly turned out really well (at least from what I can judge), so I decided to actually post for once:
View attachment 2086633
View attachment 2086637 View attachment 2086636 View attachment 2086638 View attachment 2086635

I started out with some Nezuko card, which is why the hairpin is still there, which I thought was a nice touch. The first picture (and one with smaller chest) I wanted to use as card images, but then I decided comparing with a real face of hers would in this situation be better, so these are now the cards:
(standard version)
View attachment 2086645
(smaller, perhaps more realistic chest - picture also a fake btw)
View attachment 2086644

Cards are also here
Standard:
Smaller Chest:

I had a lot of costumes readied for her, which is necessary, since her hair is mostly accessory, meaning she can't wear anyone else's outfit. If you need variety in clothes and hairstyles too, I provide them all named with preface 'Vagini' for easy file search here:

Just be warned that those clothes all include 1 subtle creampie and 1 subtle(only inside) ..uhh.. creammouth(?) accessory object, which I couldn't be bothered to remove everywhere.
I would love an updated version of this creation. Any chance after so much time it can be updated and improved?

Dec 13, 2023

does any handsome one has this Vindictus Macha headmod or card from xyth24?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yah, I remember a prev version you could, but I remember reading somewhere that the author of charedit removed it cause it would sometimes corrupt the card. There was an explanation on a thread somewhere about why.
Guess you´ve meant this

Reactions: cptboofy

johnspakelin

Aug 13, 2017
Still working on the final part of the 3rd part of the content drop! I got side tracked and some how created another card!
I tried using overlay on clothing on this one and I kinda suck but it's a learning process but here's a preview
of a newly added card to part 3!

HS2_2024-03-15-02-14-17-891.png

Last edited:

knooknoonu

Dec 23, 2020
any chance someone is willing to share the kazuo anime head mod? it sucks that we need to post for his enjoyment just to try and gain access to it

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
would someone please share the mods from 73lac7c
Which are you looking for? :) I have these in my mods folder atm I am still cleaning the ones I have because the author had high res thumbnails and junk data inside his shares. Not sure why he did that.
1710516702696.png
Oh and Padme from Star Wars... you think it's her. Right?
1710517235353.png
The profile, the hair, the face, the smile, even her amazingly miniscule tits are all there... Right??
1710517339305.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
73lac7c should be taken out and shot.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Which are you looking for? :) I have these in my mods folder atm I am still cleaning the ones I have because the author had high res thumbnails and junk data inside his shares. Not sure why he did that.
View attachment 3445710

73lac7c should be taken out and shot.
Why the hell do you have this big 73lac7c folder in your Sideloader Modpack??? o_O
This isn´t part of the BetterRepack - whether in Modpack nor in Exclusive HS2 or Bleeding Edge. So why complaining?

And don´t you know that all mods not in the Sideloader mod listed will be deleted by running update? That´s why you should store your self downloaded extra mods in MyMods.

Reactions: FXU
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes