[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Hi! qazeqaze

So I going to give you the credit for this card. It is ok?.
Cards should have an ID tracker or something, like a nameplate to know who the creator/artist are, Just saying ;)
I'm actually not sure how to make an ID tracker or anything.

What is the policy on giving credit for cards? All of the cards I make begin with fusions of other people's cards and then I do my own tweaking. I'd be happy if you gave me credit, but I'll leave that choice up to you. If it is possible to credit multiple people for the same work, that might make more sense. I just re-read my posts in terms of credit so here is the rundown:

1. Zecon provided screenshots that I tried to emulate through multiple card revisions/fusions.
2. Skyosis's card, Danika-SSS, was the majority of the fusion for the face.
3. The body was predominately adapted from a card of Spider Gwen. Not sure who the creator was. The card itself is attached to my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8854052
(...if you know how to locate an ID tracker, should you check the Spider Gwen card and find a name, can you let me know? I'd like to know who to credit/thank.)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

What is the policy on giving credit for cards? All of the cards I make begin with fusions of other people's cards and then I do my own tweaking. I'd be happy if you gave me credit, but I'll leave that choice up to you. If it is possible to credit multiple people for the same work, that might make more sense. I just re-read my posts in terms of credit so here is the rundown:

1. Zecon provided screenshots that I tried to emulate through multiple card revisions/fusions.
3. The body was predominately adapted from a card of Spider Gwen. Not sure who the creator was. The card itself is attached to my post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8854052
(...if you know how to locate an ID tracker, should you check the Spider Gwen card and find a name, can you let me know? I'd like to know who to credit/thank.)
So far as I judge this dilemma your Julia (linked example) is your work.
"Only" fusioning some others cards to a new result is also an occurance of creativity and there I see no need of crediting all used originals.
It´s left to you to credit but no bad behaviour if not.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
errm,.... :rolleyes:

It's in sideloader for a while ...
[HS2/AI] [Metaru] natural freckles v.1.0.0
One of my first mods, that's why I think of some additions and improvements. (under paints, preview has a bit much opacity to showcase)

View attachment 2351663
I've been using your makeup more than the freckles, in my head when I think of freckles I think of redheads. Since redheads are mostly western and I struggle to make western characters I don't use the freckles as much.

Once I figure out a way to fix the corners of the eyes to look a bit more western I'll probably use them a lot though.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

HI!
Some creators/artisit have a good skill in making cards, I think they deserve at last some credit, Even fusioning. As for me, You have a nice taste.
Having a "track number" in a card is a futile task, I know. In Kenzato site, just to mention one, there are people who upload the others creator/artist cards as it were the real maker. That is sad.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
So far as I judge this dilemma your Julia (linked example) is your work.
"Only" fusioning some others cards to a new result is also an occurance of creativity and there I see no need of crediting all used originals.
It´s left to you to credit but no bad behaviour if not.
A good start is, when someone make a card, include a signature in it, like an unique cardframe, background and so.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Good thing that AIS/HS2/RG already has an ID you can track. Whenever you start fresh installations of the games, they will try to read the userinfo.dat in your UserData\system\ and will create a new unique UserID if it's not found.
I always copy my userinfo.dat file to any new installation, so my cards always have the same ID.
Some creators have several IDs, but all of them are unique to them.

I've asked ManlyMarco to include a UserID column in KKManager and it was included in the latest version.
So now you can sort cards after UserID and maybe find the creator this way ;)

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021

I try and credit those I have based a card on, but I don't always remember as sometimes it can be ages between starting on a card and getting to a stage when I think it is worthy of sharing.
I've started adding my stamp to some cards by creating a frame with my avatar in it.
Sometimes I forget to save a card with it though.
Also, on a few occasions I have shared a card where someone is looking for it, but what I've added to it from the original is limted, so on these I don't add my frame either.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Could you make the freckles as overlays as well, that way I could use them and the makeup you made at the same time.
That's exactly, why I asked for somebody, to add a plugin for more paintslots in the UI like we got for eye-overlays and other stuff (but got ignored or overlooked). Ofc overlays are a possibility, but come with several problems
-> they add up quiet a bit to the size of the card
-> they are static
---> no coloring
---> no adjustments to opacity
---> no scaling or placement
---> no sliders like gloss or texture

So basicly you'd need an overlay for all tatstes (skincolor, frecklescolor, details, density,...)
When using mods, most of it can be adjuted by the sliders.
Another idea would be, to add a few to moles and/or cheeks, but those don't have a texture-slider.

edit: I quickly stitched an underlay by exporting the maintex. As I said, other then paints, you cannot adjust it, only outside in graphic-tools. Usual Cards, that are between 150 kb and 3 mb will gain ~ 6 mb and it's only face ...
freckles_01.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Good thing that AIS/HS2/RG already has an ID you can track. Whenever you start fresh installations of the games, they will try to read the userinfo.dat in your UserData\system\ and will create a new unique UserID if it's not found.
I always copy my userinfo.dat file to any new installation, so my cards always have the same ID.
Some creators have several IDs, but all of them are unique to them.

I've asked ManlyMarco to include a UserID column in KKManager and it was included in the latest version.
So now you can sort cards after UserID and maybe finde the creator this way ;)
Very interesting to know.

But belonging to the UserID in KK-Manager I found that any card I tweaked only a little and saved ("Save and keep Card") are showing the same ID of my current game version.
So in my opinion this is not really a feature to identify the original author.

I've started adding my stamp to some cards by creating a frame with my avatar in it.
Sometimes I forget to save a card with it though.
How do you make this?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Download the necessary mods and DHH version on pixiv:
Looks nice but Pixiv requires having an account and logging in to see that page. :rolleyes:
Could you share that scene too?

But belonging to the UserID in KK-Manager I found that any card I teaked only a little and saved ("Save and keep Card") are showing the same ID of my current game version.

How do you make this?
I don't think there's currently any good way of marking cards with your name as original creator.
Although extensive save format used widely to save in cards additional data like required mods or config of a specific mod used by card could be also used to store information about creator that could be later displayed in game and by apps like KKManager if we had a plugin to handle it.
I have pretty good idea of how would such plugin work but I'm not sure if I have the skills necessary to actually make it (or time to code and test it).

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020

But belonging to the UserID in KK-Manager I found that any card I teaked only a little and saved ("Save and keep Card") are showing the same ID of my current game version.

How do you make this?
Check this:
Backgrounds and cardframes
A small tip for those, that still doesn't know:

You can add your own backgrounds for maker-screenshot and also for cardbacks and cardframes. Just add the pictures in these folders:
userdata/bg
userdata/cardframe/Back
userdata/cardframe/Front

If you want to get rid of some buildin BGs and frames, because you don't like them anyway, you can also check
<gamefolder>/DefaultData/...
and remove theme there or place them in a subfolder.

Examples:

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
How do you make this?
I'll put this here for now, but may be worth moving it to the main Guide thread at some point:

Standard cardframes that come with the game are stored in this subdirectory ...\cardframe\Front\
Here is an example
frame_front_13.png
I copied one out, edited it in Windows Paint (I think). I added the avatar file that Mr-Fox created for me into the bottom right corner.
Velcrofly frame.png
The saved the file needs to be added to ...\UserData\cardframe\Front\

Then when you click to save a character card and go to the Shooting Menu screen, click on Frame Border & click forward / backward arrows until your cardframe comes up, then hit Save.
1675186737180.png

(I had a temporary weird issue with the game so couldn't add the screenprint until now)

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I'll put this here for now, but may be worth moving it to the main Guide thread at some point:

Standard cardframes that come with the game are stored in this subdirectory ...\cardframe\Front\
Here is an example
View attachment 2354628
I copied one out, edited it in Windows Paint (I think). I added the avatar file that Mr-Fox created for me into the bottom right corner.
View attachment 2354641
The saved the file needs to be added to ...\UserData\cardframe\Front\

Then when you click to save a character card and go to the Shooting Menu screen, click on Frame Border & click forward / backward arrows until your cardframe comes up, then hit Save.
View attachment 2354724

(I had a temporary weird issue with the game so couldn't add the screenprint until now)
An offer to you all:

send me you draft, picture, idea, ...

And I will figure out your frame and send it to you.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes