[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
¿some little help to make red bump maps and occlusion maps?
Photoshop has a very nice plugin from Nvidia that allows for "red" bump maps to be generated. Just make sure to hit the Swap RGB tick.
nvidia.jpg
But this is largely using the alpha channel to create the bikini.

To really have a great clothing mod, shaping/porting an actual mesh model is the best. I have had a bit of luck in using Blender to actually create(mostly reshape existing Deviantart) bikinis and then get them working in the game. As for what you posted, which is the basic sports bra and cotton underwear retextured, this may be the best you are going to get via alphas alone.

1711466351818.png
I did also tweak the existing NormalMapScale a bit in the Material editor to have more "texture" on the existing texture--which may be all you wanted to do.
1711466635523.png
In any case, one of these routes should help. Good luck!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
On my opinion "she" has a deformed and weird face (wide nose, potato-shaped face ) , previous character you showed at least wasn't that weird or that's what it seems :unsure:
Potato-face??? Oh-ho-ho really??? With them kina words, I would say it is time for a good ole fashion "Yuki Portal" challenge! :D Here is what I have so far:
whatihave.jpg
Zecon thinks he can do better than el Capitan. ;) What about you??

Let's come together for a creative challenge like those guys at Yuki Portal do, only with no pedo/pooping/pissing/racist/misogynist depictions! :cool: Hell yeah!

Here is the goal: MAKE THE SPAKE'S AI GIRL IN HONEY SELECT 2! Ready? Get set!
img-rLlxFdPGIQRPnoW2Y7mih.jpg
GO

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
On my opinion "she" has a deformed and weird face (wide nose, potato-shaped face ) , previous character you showed at least wasn't that weird or that's what it seems :unsure:
Oh and Zecon? I have seen your work, sir. Although you appear more than talented enough to accept the creative challenge I posted before, I would say the real challenge for you won't be making the character, it will be SHARING her--instead of being the jerk showoff you also appear to be. :sneaky:

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Oh and Zecon? I have seen your work, sir. Although you appear more than talented enough to accept the creative challenge I posted before, I would say the real challenge for you won't be making the character, it will be SHARING her--instead of being the jerk showoff you also appear to be. :sneaky:

If I were a " jerk showoff " that you say i am, i would always be showing my work in this thread , on the other hand i don't do commissions, challenges, i only share my work when i want and not when someone tells me to do it.

Surely there are people who do not accept criticism or take it the wrong way and many have an ego higher than their own skills --- :sneaky:

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello I have seen a video. He hasMAles with pigheads.Not the ork mask. How can i get a pig head for male modells.I can not find.A card or the scene.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes