[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
any chance someone is willing to share the kazuo anime head mod? it sucks that we need to post for his enjoyment just to try and gain access to it
There are some Cartoon Facial Types included in BetterRepack, but a little weird. Needing a lot of tweaking to get a useful look
Aquan-CartoonHead.png

Pls don´t expect that all mods anyone has in his mind are included in BetterRepack - but you´re free to complain directly at
ScrewThisNoise himself ;)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Which are you looking for? :) I have these in my mods folder atm I am still cleaning the ones I have because the author had high res thumbnails and junk data inside his shares. Not sure why he did that.
View attachment 3445710
Oh and Padme from Star Wars... you think it's her. Right?
View attachment 3445757
The profile, the hair, the face, the smile, even her amazingly miniscule tits are all there... Right??
View attachment 3445762

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
73lac7c should be taken out and shot.
This has to be a joke right? This is Abby from Last of US 2 right. My Padme looks like this

• Haha
Reactions: El' Capitan
Oct 22, 2017
Which are you looking for? :) I have these in my mods folder atm I am still cleaning the ones I have because the author had high res thumbnails and junk data inside his shares. Not sure why he did that.
View attachment 3445710
View attachment 3445757
The profile, the hair, the face, the smile, even her amazingly miniscule tits are all there... Right??
View attachment 3445762

Can u share this Padme mate?

knooknoonu

Dec 23, 2020
There are some Cartoon Facial Types included in BetterRepack, but a little weird. Needing a lot of tweaking to get a useful look
View attachment 3446075

Pls don´t expect that all mods anyone has in his mind are included in BetterRepack - but you´re free to complain directly at
ScrewThisNoise himself ;)
yeah i know about these and they're not that great. the nose and eyes are weird but they might be adjustable. the mouth should not have those lips there though. no one here is on good terms with kazuo?

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Why the hell do you have this big 73lac7c folder in your Sideloader Modpack??? o_O
This isn´t part of the BetterRepack - whether in Modpack nor in Exclusive HS2 or Bleeding Edge. So why complaining?

And don´t you know that all mods not in the Sideloader mod listed will be deleted by running update? That´s why you should store your self downloaded extra mods in MyMods.
That's just where I put his mods. :geek: It's ok too. I did used to update to the latest using the handy Better Repack exes. However, I had a ton of issues with my game after going from R12 to R13. After talking with a mod expert called ManlyMarco, he told me I could manually update all my mods folder on a "dummy" build of the game, then pull everything I want from the latest R13, R14, and R15 repacks manually to my R12 copy--which still works flawlessly to essentially have my cake and eat it too. I have yet to learn why the R12 works better. But it does so...

• Wow
Reactions: turbojoe

johnspakelin

Aug 13, 2017
By the way anyone know how to reduce the pixelization on hair in studio mode? In creation mode it's nowhere as bad as in
studio?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's just where I put his mods. :geek: It's ok too. I did used to update to the latest using the handy Better Repack exes. However, I had a ton of issues with my game after going from R12 to R13. After talking with a mod expert called ManlyMarco, he told me I could manually update all my mods folder on a "dummy" build of the game, then pull everything I want from the latest R13, R14, and R15 repacks manually to my R12 copy--which still works flawlessly to essentially have my cake and eat it too. I have yet to learn why the R12 works better. But it does so...
Very interesting idea - you´re really going into it, don´t you? (y)

Reactions: El' Capitan

Pluta4ch

Mar 6, 2022
View attachment 3445710
View attachment 3445757
View attachment 3445762

'm looking for mods for widows, Harley, Jade and Jennifer

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes